Photo

Moon Palace Wedding Coordinator Questions

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#131 tngirl

tngirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:20 PM

Kristie I have Christina V if that's who you are referring to. She has been helpful as far as answering my questions. At times her reply may take a day or so. I can email you the information I have on the amber package and complimentary package that she sent. PM me.

#132 kristie0921

kristie0921
    • Site Supporter
    • 14 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:28 PM

Please find Christina's answers to my questions in purple.

Garden Terrace next to ChapelMP Garden Terrace.jpgVenado Terrace.jpg

Venado Terrace

1) Can you please send me pictures of the different terraces for my coctail hour? I have only available a garden and a terrace for your cocktail the garden is next to the gazebo that the wedding will be held  please find the picture attached

2) With the diamond package can I get  complimentary bouquet instead if the bouquet  offered in the diamond package? If so, is it free of charge?

Yes you can roses or lilies  either or does please let me know which flowers  do you like  

3) Can you please send me the menus for buffet, plated, cocktail hour? They were not included in the spreadsheet you sent me.

Sure please find attached,  just remember for platted dinner have to be indoors and see below the example 

Attached Files

#133 kristie0921

kristie0921
      • Site Supporter
      • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

Here is some info girls....   I'm forwarding this email to Katya Nava, as I promised :), she is from Smile Market by Kodak, Katya would you be so kind to help Kristie pick up the photo & video services the might best suit her needs?   The two companies that work with us for soundsystem or dj services are JSAV (Carlos Almeida carlosa@jsav.com) and PSAV (Mauricio Moncada mmoncada@psav.com). Please contact them to get more info about their services.   For decoration please contact Katie katie@decocancun.com, she is from Zu±iga, she'll be more than happy to help you pick up anything you need.   Finally, about the shows and live music, as I told you a 45 minute set of Mariachi is $580 USD, and for example the Fire Show, a 45 minute set, is $800USD. 

#134 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
        • 300 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

This is helpful thanks... I have been told mariachis are an hour gig... and at least in my experience with JSAV- I have had no responses at all. He sent me a spreadsheet of options, which was just a sheet full of technical terms and numbers that made absolutely no sense. I asked for pictures to depict the different package options and some clarity what that stuff means and heard nothing back.

Originally Posted by kristie0921 

Here is some info girls....   I'm forwarding this email to Katya Nava, as I promised :), she is from Smile Market by Kodak, Katya would you be so kind to help Kristie pick up the photo & video services the might best suit her needs?   The two companies that work with us for soundsystem or dj services are JSAV (Carlos Almeida carlosa@jsav.com) and PSAV (Mauricio Moncada mmoncada@psav.com). Please contact them to get more info about their services.   For decoration please contact Katie katie@decocancun.com, she is from Zu±iga, she'll be more than happy to help you pick up anything you need.   Finally, about the shows and live music, as I told you a 45 minute set of Mariachi is $580 USD, and for example the Fire Show, a 45 minute set, is $800USD. 

#135 kristie0921

kristie0921
          • Site Supporter
          • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

They did the same to me until i requested the outside vendors, we are just bringing an ipod and using the speaker system and ipod hook up with the Mic. It should be fine, were having about 30 people.

#136 lali333dance

lali333dance
            • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:15 PM

How much does it cost to rent their speakers if you bring your own IPOD?

#137 kristie0921

kristie0921
              • Site Supporter
              • 14 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

The cost is about 275.00 for a single speaker with a iod hook up. Hope this helps.

#138 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                • 300 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

I haven't had much luck at all with Carlos...has anyone?

#139 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                  • 300 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

Does anyone know or have a list of the ceremony song choices for the Catholic mass specifically? We have a violinst booked, but haven't been able to get a song list yet

#140 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
                    • 710 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

Please do share.... I have the same question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users