Sign in to follow this  
amygirl1169

Amygirl's Planning Thread YAY!!!!

Guestbook:

I made postcards on VistaPrint and will be putting them on the tables with sharpies, then mailing them back to us:

PIC:

Click the image to open in full size.

Programs/wedding day timeline:

Made these myself:

Front will have wedding week timeline and backside will have common Spanish phrases.

*note the spelling error on Republic  Thatâ€s what stress will do to you ladies, as Iâ€m normally a spelling nazi!

Photographer:

Weâ€ve booked HDC Photo for 4 hours on the recommendation of many brides on here.

Punta Cana|DominicanRepublic|Wedding : Photographer,Photography

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-caribe-45019/

TTD:

We will be having a photographically inclined friend do our Trash The Dress session after the wedding. I will likely wear the same dress, as Iâ€m not worried about ruining it and have heard from many brides that it actually doesnâ€t really trash the dress anyway.

Music:

First dance: I initially let my FI chose this one – We are Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone: YouTube - We Are Man and Wife Michelle Featherstone

But then I really always imagined our first dance song to be Ben Harper, so we are going with Forever and I will walk down the aisle to Man & Wife instead.

I will have all processional/recessional, dinner, dancing, first dance, father-daughter dance, bouquet toss, etc. music separated by playlists and a list of when to play each for the WC. But we are likely going to use the DJ since itâ€s the same price to rent the speakers as to have the DJ…

The bachelorette or reception dress (I havenâ€t decided yet)

From Forever21:

Legal day:

I wanted my 97 y.o. grandfather, who wouldnâ€t be able to travel with us to the DR to have a special role in our marriage, so we had him attend the legal day ceremony as our witness prior to the trip. We had a nice lunch afterwards and voila, weâ€re married! Of course both he and FI could not keep a secret, so almost everyone knows now!

Bridal Shower:

My lovely BMs threw me a (non surprise) tea party themed shower at my FSILâ€s house:

Oh boy… I think thatâ€s about it!!! Thank you everyone!smile123.gif

Congrats Amy, everything looks amazing!! Great details everywhere & your dress is gorgeous on you! I remember your legal day thread - so so special to be able to have your grandpa there. I'm sure that meant the world to him. :)