Photo

Program or No Program?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#31 swankster77

swankster77
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

I really want to make a simple program - maybe just a small card to attach to our raffia fans... but I have NO idea what the order of events is for my ceremony so I'm not sure what to put on the program...??

#32 thope

thope
    • 104 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

Ladies, I get married in 14 days and i hadn't even thought about a program until i stumbled across this thread..all of the ideas look really nice but i'm going to pass. I still need to get spanks and create a welcome letter for my oot bags. I think i will add the ceremony info in the welcome letter like skadow..best of wedding luck to everyone!!!

#33 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
      • 103 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:42 PM

I actually hate the idea of programs, but really wanted to thank my guests and pay respect to the loved ones Austin and I have lost especially my dad. I had a small wedding party just a MOH and best man so instead of programs I put Raffia fans on each chair with an extra large postcard I made at vistaprint as a thank you. People loved it.
        Click the image to open in full size.

#34 swankster77

swankster77
        • 233 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:36 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by thope
          Ladies, I get married in 14 days and i hadn't even thought about a program until i stumbled across this thread..all of the ideas look really nice but i'm going to pass. I still need to get spanks and create a welcome letter for my oot bags. I think i will add the ceremony info in the welcome letter like skadow..best of wedding luck to everyone!!!
          I actually hate the idea of programs, but really wanted to thank my guests and pay respect to the loved ones Austin and I have lost especially my dad. I had a small wedding party just a MOH and best man so instead of programs I put Raffia fans on each chair with an extra large postcard I made at vistaprint as a thank you. People loved it.
          This is awesome... I'm also doing the raffia fans with a postcard attached... still hoping to get some info on our ceremony but if not this is a great alternative. Thanks for sharing!

#35 Sheree10

Sheree10
          • 1,026 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nbulldog19
            Your program looks great. What a wonderful idea to use an extra large postcards.

Was there a back side also?
            http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#36 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
            • 103 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:13 PM

No I actually used glue dots and attached it but you could def do a back side if you wanted

#37 swankster77

swankster77
              • 233 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:59 AM

Quote:
                No I actually used glue dots and attached it but you could def do a back side if you wanted
                Did the glue dots hold it well? I'm concerned because the surface of the fans are uneven, etc. Thanks!

#38 Sheree10

Sheree10
                • 1,026 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                  Thanks, it was a great idea to thank all present and remember family that passed away.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#39 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
                  • 184 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

i made one just with the wedding party and thank you's

#40 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
                    • 103 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

To be honest the Glue dots didnt hold too well, if I did it again, I would still use the glue dots to wrap the ribbon around the handle and then maybe tie the postcard to the ribbon. Just an idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users