Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#371 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

I agree with you Mrs. Williams. My FI is already afraid about people getting bored (he has never been to a Swedish wedding obviously LOL) and I would like it to floe into one another. On the other hand I don't want to risk not having time for all the photos. I think if needed be we could take pics before the ceremony, I'm not that traditional and as long as his parents don't find out that we saw each other before the ceremony I think it is okay. ;)

Might go for a 6.00 pm ceremony then. Now to decide what day of the week LOL!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#372 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by primavera 

How did you decide on your time? I know the sun sets around 7.10-7.20 pm in Mexico in May, but not sure how to know how much time we will need before that for the ceremony and photos. I want some photos in sunset and some in sunlight....

May is getting full at our resort so most of the dates we can only choose between 3 pm or 6-6.30 pm.

I´m getting married in Cancun in may at 6 pm so I think you should pick 6 also!  My WC suggested we did the photo session before the ceremony so that it´s daylight and then some more after which will be sunset and then some more with the luminaries!and plus it won´t be that hot!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#373 primavera

primavera
      • 428 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

Thanks for the advice. I might choose 6 pm then and take some of the photos before the ceremony to make sure.

#374 Nan

Nan
        • 599 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

where are you getting married? primavera?

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#375 primavera

primavera
          • 428 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nan 

where are you getting married? primavera?

I'm getting married at Now Jade Riviera Cancun sometime during the first week of May lol! I am still trying to decide on the date, not sure what weekday would be the best. Any advice?

We have guests coming from the US (= shorter vacation = shorter stay) and guests from Europe (=more vacation = longer stay). I want to be there when the first people arrive too.

#376 Tina5978

Tina5978
            • 231 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

Awesome DanniS!  How is your planning going?

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
              Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#377 vlynnw

vlynnw
              • 6,003 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:45 PM

May 2011 brides, what time is your ceremony (Mexico weddings especially)? I'm trying to decide on our date and there are only certain times available on certain dates and not sure what time would be the best. Please advise! :)

My ceremony will start at 4:30, originally we were going to start at 5 but my FMIL convinced me to start at 4:30 (old wives tale sake about the hand on the clock) anyway it's actually going to work out even better for us because I want plenty of pic time in between. Our cocktail hour will actually be 5-6:30 and the reception starting at 6:30.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#378 primavera

primavera
                • 428 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

I am so torn, there are only a few times available and I need to make a decision. The times seem to be 3 pm, 4pm or 6.30pm (on different dates) Can't decide on what weekday to have it either, trying to make everyone happy wherever they are flying in from.

#379 primavera

primavera
                  • 428 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

My ceremony will start at 4:30, originally we were going to start at 5 but my FMIL convinced me to start at 4:30 (old wives tale sake about the hand on the clock) anyway it's actually going to work out even better for us because I want plenty of pic time in between. Our cocktail hour will actually be 5-6:30 and the reception starting at 6:30.

Another question, what date will your guests be arriving and when will you guys get down there?

#380 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

Another question, what date will your guests be arriving and when will you guys get down there?

our wedding is on Friday and we and majority of our guest are arriving on Monday

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users