May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1151 Nan

• 599 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

Great pic! Your FI will love it! I did my BD shoot last year and it was so much fun, I plan on doing one sometime again next year and this time have FI with me!

I got the proof pics of my bouquet and centerpieces today.  Let me know what you girls think I'm thinking maybe the ribbon should just be solid orange.  She still has to put the banana leaves in the centerpieces and I'm still waiting for the pics for the BM bouqets and bouts.

Those flowers are wonderful! I think that only orange will be fantastic as they contrast with the green orchids!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1152 Nan

• 599 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by eddieandsheila 

wow, everyone's stuff looks amazing!  we still have a few little things to do here & there, but i'm too excited to really fuss about them, hehe. i cant believe may is 2 months away!!!! :)

anyway, i just wanted to share a teaser pic from my BD shoot from 2 weeks ago.  my photos were taken by erin from renaissance studios photography (swank boudoir).  i HIGHLY recommend them - they made me feel so comfortable (ive never done professional photos before) and i had such an amazing time doing it: i'll prob do more shoots in the future!  i hope my fi loves my pics! :)

Did you really feel comfortable in front of the photographer and his staff?  You sure look great and relaxed but just thinking about my BD shooting makes me shiver!!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1153 Michele Roberta

Michele Roberta
      • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hi ladies... I was wondering if any of you are getting married between April 30th and May 7th at Dreams Tulum?  We are getting married on Wed May 4th at 5pm on the Beach at Dreams Tulum.  It would be nice to chat with any of the other DT brides who may be there the same week.

I'm kinda in panic mode now as I feel very far behind the 8 ball... maybe I'm freakin out for no reason but you all seem so involved and gung ho!  Great job!

Love to hear from you!

#1154 NurseM

• Site Supporter
        • 187 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:10 PM

Don't feel behind, I feel the same way sometimes then it actually gets me into gear to finish projects. This week I got my pre travel brochures from vista print, finished my BM gifts, started on my luggage tags, and got my wedding band. I feel like i do things here and there but feel unorganized.

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#1155 Felicia79

• 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

i'm getting married at Dreams Tulum on May7th - i arrive on May 4th in the morning!

#1156 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Felicia79 

i'm getting married at Dreams Tulum on May7th - i arrive on May 4th in the morning!

I'm getting married the day before you!!

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#1157 Nan

• 599 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

Where´s everyone hiding? THere´s almost no action going on here! Have you ticked everything off your list of to do things?

I haven´t and I need your comments !

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1158 DanniS

• 145 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:36 PM

Have my first bridal shower tomorrow!! Super excited! Just got home from purchasing thank you gifts for the shower hosts as well as thank you cards for the guests! It is difficult to not cheat and look online at our registries!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

#1159 Cherazi

• 196 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

I just mailed my wedding coordinator all our marriage forms. And bought my bachelorette dress :)

#1160 Cherazi

• 196 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:40 PM

OH! AND going for my makeup trial in an hour!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users