Photo

OOT Bags DONE - Thanks to VistaPrint!!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#51 MissSimone

MissSimone
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

Oh man I guess I need to get some of my BM's to help me because I have to order at least 100 tote bags. ughhhh

#52 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

wow!!!! I think you'd be better off using a wholesale company!!

Here are a few websites:

Namifiers ? Custom Lanyards, Name Tags, ID Badges, Vinyl Banners, Outdoor Signs
      Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes now with t-shirts and screen printing

#53 Kathie

Kathie
      • 2,654 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

I'm curious too. I've ordered stuff from them and it's always only one. Free hats and t's? How'd you do that?

#54 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

Kathie

They do offer a lot of things that are only 1 free...I just ordered tote bags, pens, notepads and tshirts all for free for my OOT bags, and how you do it is that you have to place several orders. I ordered 1 of each of those items per order and only paid $4.40 in shipping per order. They allow you to place as many orders as you want, and as long as you only have 1 per order, they are continually free -- you just pay for individual shipping. I actually just received all of my things on Saturday and am SO happy!! Let me know if you need more help! They send 'free' emails ALL the time!

#55 spicytuna

spicytuna
          • 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:54 PM

wow - your bags look great! congratulations on finishing an awesome project!

#56 reaganlane

reaganlane
            • 180 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

How did you upload your logo on the bag without having to pay extra?

#57 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:29 PM

Vistaprint offers their own "themed' pictures for free...they have some nice beach/palm tree/flower/etc. ones to choose from

#58 Kathie

Kathie
                • 2,654 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

Hi Jszy10. I went ahead and did it. I spent two days ordering stuff and just kept going in and out of the website placing new orders. Thanks so much. I ordered tote bags, t-shirts, hats, pens, notepads and mousepads. I spent a little more than $100 on shipping but that is for 35 people. Not bad!

#59 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Kathie -- congrats!!! :o) I could imagine how long it took you!!! I actually only did 16 for now (i'm giving 1 per room because all rooms are couples) and I felt so crazy after ordering that many times!! Which design did you choose!? Did you keep everything consistant? That's so great!! That is less than $3 a bag for all of that stuff!! You should feel very accomplished :o)

#60 Mkandola

Mkandola
                    • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:19 AM

I am also intrigued about this "Free" business!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users