Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#691 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:26 PM

You have to choose divine menu 1, 2 or 3.

#692 Mischaka

Mischaka
    • 969 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:49 PM

you can pick what you want from each menu but it has to be one menu.

#693 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

Another instance where we get different information from the WC. Good to know Mischaka!

#694 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mischaka 

you can pick what you want from each menu but it has to be one menu.

I didn't know this. Great info! Saves me from a headache for sure.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#695 Mischaka

Mischaka
          • 969 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:29 AM

Believe me there was no way I would have to choose any one menu. So I choose one off each menu.  

#696 primavera

primavera
            • 428 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:43 AM

I hear ya!

We have received more RSVPs even though I STILL have not sent out the STDs. Have to write addresses today and get those out. My FI keeps spreading the word about our website to everyone so if I wait any longer the STDs will be pointless :) 6 people coming so far and 2 who cannot attend. I am starting to think that I was wrong when I thought that about 20% of all invited would come, we are getting a great response so far and it seems like we might have a lot more guests than I anticipated. Anyway, as we say in Sweden, don't shout Hey until you have crossed the river ;) They have to book too.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#697 MPopp

MPopp
              • 28 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

Pilar told me that you can choose from all 3 and just tell her how many of each menu at each table. It is really strange that they have been telling us all different things.

#698 biehnbag

biehnbag
                • 29 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:05 AM

Oh my goodness Sara! Can you please do me a favor?? I'm getting married Nov. 12th!! Yay! I did a site visit last year, but I was wondering if you can take a few pictures of the updates they've made to Las Olas for me?? That would be so great! I need to finalize my decor and just found out they changed it up a little since I've been there. If you could, I will owe you a large review when I get back from the honeymoon! :)

Whenever you get a chance to email them, I would appreciate it,

Carly

Awesome feedback! Keep us updated about the weather because it's close to this time next year that I'm looking to book (early october). I've recently been worrying a lot about the rain... didn't realize how close it was to hurricane season. We're planning on a larger wedding as well (75 - 85), did you see any ceremony options for a group that size other than the beach? Las Olas sounds like a perfect reception area. Oh and I'd definitely pay the extra for upgraded chairs!!
                  Thank you!

#699 82turtles

82turtles
                  • 297 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

Sara,

Thanks for sharing your experiences down there! It's really reassuring to hear about the resort, since I'm not able to do a site visit. Although..I would love an excuse for a vacation right now!!

#700 Amiep603

Amiep603
                    • 184 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:03 PM

OOOhh i like this option! so as long as she knows ahead of time how many of each i can let people choos........nice! I am going to email her and see what she tell me lol

Originally Posted by MPopp 

Pilar told me that you can choose from all 3 and just tell her how many of each menu at each table. It is really strange that they have been telling us all different things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users