Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#471 futuredawson

futuredawson
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:49 PM

Futuremrsholt Mine will be june 17, when is yours?

#472 futuredawson

futuredawson
    • 8 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

We will get there on the 15th, and stay until the 22nd and honeymoon somewhere else and you?

#473 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
      • 168 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

We get there on the 22nd and leave the following Thursday. We will just miss each other :( 

#474 SKing24

SKing24
        • 265 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:48 PM

We went away for the holiday weekend, and I came home expecting an email from Pilar and still nothing!  Wednesday will be 2 weeks!

Lisa, the dress looks beautiful...can't wait to see pics when you get it.

Thanks for the posts/links about the bombing.  It will be helpful for my guests as well.

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#475 shorn

shorn
          • 67 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hey ladies!! I'm a newbie and have been debating between Dreams Riviera Cancun and Jade NOW resort.  Wedding is going to be in July 2011! Were any of you guys debating between those 2 resorts? And what made you choose NOW over Dreams?

thanks!!

#476 futuredawson

futuredawson
            • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:25 AM

I was torn between both resort, but i chose now because of the price for my guest, and they seemed to have more locations for ceremony an reception. Now is more chic looking also

#477 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
              • 168 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:53 AM

I'm playing the email waiting game too!!!! I'm almost at two weeks. Has anyone heard from her?

I chose the Jade for the affordablity, the wedding packages and just how modern it looked.

My future in laws are going to visit the Jade in 3 weeks and meet with Pilar to get things settled in person instead of email. I will post pictures when I get them. I will also have their review of things. Also, if there is any of you getting married around September 24th watch out my FMIL might spy on your wedding and see how it's set up.

#478 Mischaka

Mischaka
                • 969 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

The last email I received was on Sept 4. Could that be because my wedding is closer than you all? My questions are pretty simple also. I see no one is going to be there while i'm there.

I also got my answer back about the centerpieces. So i'm going to bring my own. It will probably cost less to bring my own since they set it up for free. My bouquet that I want is going to be included in my package.

#479 21aholden

21aholden
                  • 64 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

I was told to use an outside florist I would have to pay a fee of $350.00. Has anyone else been told this?

Ashley & Jeremy 6/16/2011

#480 SKing24

SKing24
                    • 265 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:21 AM

I dont like that our wedding dates aren't posted anywhere...i keep forgetting who is getting married when.

$350 just for the use of an outside florist?  That's ridiculous!

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users