Contracts Erin! Keep posting Kristie! :) I still haven't heard from Ana, will email her again later today. Let me know if anyone wants me to ask her something and I'll add it to the email.

If the Dj doesn't do these things, I guess I will have to call on my uncle to MC then!

Are any of you girls getting land only rates from the hotel? i have a grandmother coming from Florida and would like to know what kind of room rates they are providing...thanks

I think i'm going to go with Sapphire, I just have a few questions.

I was reading reviews on Tripadvisor and one reviewer mentioned having to buy a wine and sushi was extra too. I'm a bit confused as I thought it was all inclusive? Can anyone enlighten me  on what needs to be paid for additionally? (besides wedding dinner)

Also I see that the little roof area over the beach terrace is gone, do anyone know what they provide for lighting out there?

Well after weeks I've finally gotten a response from Ana Maria (only after my FI posted on their facebook about no one returning our emails and calls). She has told me that they won't swap anything out of the package but since I hadn't heard from them in weeks, I've already put down deposits with my own photographer and DJ. I don't know what to do at this point, the info that I receive from them tends to be unreliable and now I will have to pay for services that I have no use for...not a happy camper