Sign in to follow this  
mnh1983

Exercisetv

I didn't see a thread for Exercise TV, so I wanted to ask if anyone else uses any of their workouts? I know they have some of their stuff OnDemand, and they have a lot of free workouts on exercisetv.tv . I've done some of them on and off for a few years and thought I'd share. If anyone else uses their workouts, what are some of your favorites?

I have only recently discovered Exercisetv, and I love it. It is a great way for me to get in a morning work out. So far I have done the 30 day shred. And another I think the trainers name was Jackie... I'm going to try out the others. Are there any that you recommend?

For the last few days, I have been doing the Bootcamp Calorie Burn. The moves aren't difficult, but it has you moving the whole time, and it really has me sweating at the end.

I've also done Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, but I was getting bored with it, some I'm trying to mix it up with other stuff.

Oh I have been going on OnDemand for ExerciseTv for years. I think it is great! I love that they have free workouts. I do the Jillian Michaels ones a lot and the yoga ones. Once in a while I will do kickboxing one.

I like to do the pilates and abs workouts. There was a good kickboxing workout that I used to do, but I haven't looked for it in a while. I love that they have short workouts that I can use to supplement my time at the gym.

Thanks for posting this- I hadn't found exercise tv yet. I checked it out yesterday and it's just what I need- lots of different routines to break me out of my rut. I've got a great ab routine bookmarked to try out today and I'm really excited.