Photo

Looking for the Perfect Wedding Heel! (With Photos)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#51 Brwnidgrl3

Brwnidgrl3
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:31 PM

Okay so I have read this whole forum and LOVE these shoes that you ladies are picking out!! Their great!! And you are giving me so many ideas for my shoes!! I couldn't help but share with you these fabulous shoes I found today!! I think that these shoes say everything a true American bride would want to say! And I really don't think you can beat the price!!
    RaychelRae- I'm really surprised that you didn't want these shoes!

Giuseppe Zanotti E00063 at Zappos.com

LOL!! I hope that you girls got as much of a kick our of those as I did!! Obviously I am kidding about the shoes. But I do REALLY love all of your ideas with the rhinestones! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

#52 wendyjd

wendyjd
    • 968 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Brwnidgrl3
      Okay so I have read this whole forum and LOVE these shoes that you ladies are picking out!! Their great!! And you are giving me so many ideas for my shoes!! I couldn't help but share with you these fabulous shoes I found today!! I think that these shoes say everything a true American bride would want to say! And I really don't think you can beat the price!!

LOL!! I hope that you girls got as much of a kick our of those as I did!! Obviously I am kidding about the shoes. But I do REALLY love all of your ideas with the rhinestones! I can't wait to see the finished product!!
      Just what I've been looking for. Hope they can overnight them for the 7/4 holiday events.

#53 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
      • 446 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Brwnidgrl3

YO! What a steal! Really, Zappos?!? Really?!?? I was absolutely blown away when I saw those! I must've been searching all the wrong things, b/c I had no idea something like this was even on Zappos! Touche Brwnidgrl3 for finding these!

#54 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

OMG! Those Giuseppes are crazy!

Raychel I heart heart heart blinging out everything and anything. Your shoes are going to be amazing! If you ever need more crystals, I buy them on ebay from China for super cheap.

And zappos has a couture site if you ever get tired of the Gilts or HauteLooks :) Zappos Couture

#55 Brwnidgrl3

Brwnidgrl3
          • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by RaychelRae
            YO! What a steal! Really, Zappos?!? Really?!?? I was absolutely blown away when I saw those! I must've been searching all the wrong things, b/c I had no idea something like this was even on Zappos! Touche Brwnidgrl3 for finding these!
            Well, I must give credit where credit is due! My MOH actually found those shoes. But I knew I had to share that fabulous find with all of you! I still can't stop thinking about them :-)

#56 MissSimone

MissSimone
            • 255 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

Yves Saint Laurent*-*Rosette-Ankle Sandal*-*Neiman Marcus

I love these shoes for my wedding!!

#57 Mischaka

Mischaka
              • 969 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

Rachel - I definitely won't mind blinging out my shoes. Even if I have to do the whole heel!!

AutunmJo - why you not told us about that site earlier!!!!! awesome find!!!!

Brwnidgrl- those shoes are SICK!!!!!

#58 roxyqt

roxyqt
                • 165 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

Any new updates on your beautiful Bling Shoes!!!  :)

What color Pink did you have them dyed from Dessy? oh, and how long did they take.  I have a pair of shoes that I want to get dyed a shade of Purple for a friends wedding in September :), just wondering if I have time :).

Hope all is going well :)

Roxy

#59 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
                  • 446 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:44 AM

I actually haven't had anything dyed from Dessy. I found a different pair of neon pink shoes that I'm rhinestoning instead. However, I am planning on still dying some shoes from another place www.dyemyshoes.com. I got my color swatch from Dessy (fuchsia swatch).

#60 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
                    • 446 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:36 PM

It has been SOOO long since I've been on the forums! I have to admit, a lot of it was because of the new design. I was too lazy to re-learn my way around. But I had to update everyone on my wedding shoes! They are done and looking fabulous if I do say so myself! I actually finished them this summer, but am just getting around to posting. Here they are!

018.JPG 004 (2).JPG 002.JPG 002.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

And one with my garter because I love it almost as much as my heels!

007.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users