Photo

June 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#41 Knbell22

Knbell22
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:14 AM

yeah I totally understand...I would give it a little longer and I am sure you will get a reply :)
    Are you looking for a date next summer?

#42 Knbell22

Knbell22
    • 129 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

Are any of you Dreams brides concerned about the rates for next year? We plan to work with Tammy (TA) to secure a group block rate, however, I have been checking out sites like expedia, orbitz etc...just to see what rates are like for the same time this year and I am getting a little worried after seeing rates in the $500+ range..Yikes!! I am hoping that securing a group rate will bring that number way down....
      Some of these sites show a higher rate for Dreams than it's sister property Zoetry....

#43 Lisa B

Lisa B
      • 39 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:39 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Knbell22
        yeah I totally understand...I would give it a little longer and I am sure you will get a reply :)
        Are you looking for a date next summer?
        yea we are looking to book for next june. We were told that the date we wanted (june 9th) was available when i was talking to Mariana but we had some questions before booking and the last i've heard from her was a little over a week ago so i just hope when she does get back to me the date is still available.

#44 Knbell22

Knbell22
        • 129 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:09 PM

Lisa- Hopefully she noted down your date and is just busy with current weddings going on now. On a separate note, I will be there during your wedding (just 2 days before mine) and you may still be there while mine is going on :)

Are you planning for a beach or gazebo ceremony?

#45 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
          • 381 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by susanna.hanson
            Since we are only having the videographer tape our ceremony with highlights (like first dance, cutting of the cake, etc.) of the reception I really wanted someone live for the ceremony. The guitarist she recommended me is Daryl Currie. I have seen some of his posts on the site but I havent really read too much about other girls using him. I hear alot of good things about David Flores, I emailed him a while back but he never responded. When you talked with him did he send you an audio or video recording of him playing. It makes me a little uneasy booking someone who I have not heard play before.

This is who she recommended for Mariachis: Mariachis Jaliciense
            David did not send a recording, but I do have his song list. I'll attach it here.

Attached Files

#46 Lisa B

Lisa B
            • 39 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Knbell22
              Lisa- Hopefully she noted down your date and is just busy with current weddings going on now. On a separate note, I will be there during your wedding (just 2 days before mine) and you may still be there while mine is going on :)

Are you planning for a beach or gazebo ceremony?
              Yup we'll still be there.. we are planning to stay for the following week (if everything works out with booking) we want to do a gazebo ceremony, with reception on the cascada terrace, u?

#47 demostic diva

demostic diva
              • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:59 AM

I am getting married June 25, 2011 in the Bahamas. I am goin to the Bahamas next month to look at some resorts to get an idea of the best location. I srarted trying on dresses a week ago it was so much fun!

#48 susanna.hanson

susanna.hanson
                • 79 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:01 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by demostic diva
                  I am getting married June 25, 2011 in the Bahamas. I am goin to the Bahamas next month to look at some resorts to get an idea of the best location. I srarted trying on dresses a week ago it was so much fun!
                  Good choice in destination. I love the Bahamas.. we stayed at the Atlantis and loved it.

#49 Knbell22

Knbell22
                  • 129 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

Have all of you ladies already sent out your STD's? I was hoping to have mine sent out the 1st week of June but they are taking a bit longer than expected so I probably won't have them out until mid June.

Hope everyone's planning is going good and your having fun :)

#50 susanna.hanson

susanna.hanson
                    • 79 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:19 AM

I was hoping to have mine finished and sent out the 1st of June as well. I was trying to hold off until the flight rates came out so I could update my website with the new info but since the rates wont be out for another couple months I am just going to send them out when they come in.

Do you already have your STD's picked out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users