Photo

June 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#1 Knbell22

Knbell22
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Ok, I know I am pretty early still but I got excited all over again because we our wedding is officially booked with Dreams :)
    It's pretty much the first major "official" thing we have done so far so I am happy!

Any other June 2011 brides out there??

#2 angelamr80

angelamr80
    • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:54 PM

im not a june 2011 bride but rather an april or oct 2011 bride lol, but CONGRATSSSS!!!! i havent booked my hotel yet, but i can imagine how exciting it will be :-)

#3 susanna.hanson

susanna.hanson
      • 79 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

Congrats! We set our date a couple weeks ago and its finally official... June 17th 2011 at Cabo del Sol!

#4 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
        • 381 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:03 AM

We're getting married June 10th, 2011 at Cabo del Sol! Our guests are staying at Villa la Estancia. We've booked our photographer and minister thus far, and save the date passports are going out this week! Thanks for starting this thread and Congrats ladies!!

#5 Knbell22

Knbell22
          • 129 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:54 AM

Congrats ladies!! Glad to see I am not alone :)
            It will be exciting to see all of our planning unfold in the coming year! FI and I take our E-pics in 2 weeks and plan to have the STD's sent out to our guests by early June.

I hope to start dress shopping in the next couple months.. Yay!

#6 kiwibride

kiwibride
            • 275 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

I am having my Wedding at Dreams Los Cabos in April 2011, haven't booked yet but hope to this month, just waiting on the room rates to come out!

Congrats everyone!

#7 Knbell22

Knbell22
              • 129 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

Congrats Kiwibride! Another Dreams bride :)

#8 vness33

vness33
                • 11 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Congrats Knbell22!!! Looks like I found a buddy! I'm getting married June 4, 2011 at Dreams LC. :) It was the very first official thing I arranged for the wedding last month. I have my vendors booked, too. I was very excited (and impatient) about that, too. We are going on a site visit next month! Hey next year we may even be at the resort at the same time since our weddings area week apart.

#9 susanna.hanson

susanna.hanson
                  • 79 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:02 PM

Donie you will have to keep me updated on your progress. Have you made a website yet? Without having the pricing, flight info etc mine seems kinda empty...

#10 Knbell22

Knbell22
                    • 129 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by vness33
                      Congrats Knbell22!!! Looks like I found a buddy! I'm getting married June 4, 2011 at Dreams LC. :) It was the very first official thing I arranged for the wedding last month. I have my vendors booked, too. I was very excited (and impatient) about that, too. We are going on a site visit next month! Hey next year we may even be at the resort at the same time since our weddings area week apart.
                      YAY! I'm excited to have a buddy so close in date AND at the same resort :)
                      We can help eachother out along the way..

What vendors are you using so far? I am in the process of getting quotes from some different vendors for things like lounge furniture, fire dancers etc. We booked our officiant (Marco Arechiga).

Are you going to be working with a TA?

My FI and I are planning on doing a site visit next month as well :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users