Sign in to follow this  
liljuicy

How Much For Bouquet??

Hi Ladies! I know that this is a wide open question, but if anyone is willing to share what they paid for their bouquet in Mexico (we are getting married in Cabo), i would appreciate it!

Thanks!!

mine was included in the wedding package. i had a choice of many different styles. a friend of ours is a florist and i had her look at the pics and pick out what she thought would work best with my dress, theme etc. i asked for something more specific and was told each flower would be $80usd+...so we decided to have mine be real and the BM's have silk flowers to cut down on costs.

From my research it can be anywhere from $75-150 average price. Ask the resort what they have and see if you can work around your options...or bring a few things to make it look a little nicer. We're bringing peacock feathers, and nicer satin ribbon & crystals.

Kelly1214- I used Sarah from FentonFlorals too. Isnt she just amazing!!!

Just in case you didnt see my bouquet in the other thread..

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

^this is before the stem wrap. But like Kelly said.. They are ours forever. You are most likely going to be paying the same cost or more for real or fake flowers so why not go with clay? Its something very unique!

I'm not getting married in Mexico either but my bouquet is included in my package, Im going to use that one as my toss bouquet. I ordered my bouquet from Shavon's wedding silks for about $55 and like the other girls said, they're mine forever