Beach Palace????

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

Ladies,

Quick question... I spoke to my WC this am, and asked about the possibility of bringing decorations to have set up on the tables.  I read that many of you have brought or are planning to bring your own reception decorations.  I was told that if I bring things to decorate that they will charge me a fee of $200 per table to set things up.  Was this a charge you had to deal with or was there a way around it?  Please let me know.  Of course I'm looking to save money if possible.  

Thanks!!!

#42 amh777

amh777
    • 117 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

Its all so loosey goosey what they tell people they will charge. I think I paid a small set up fee, but definitely not $200 per table. I got married last July. Plus, the WC didnt even set up everything the way i wanted it, so i dont see how they could justify the $200 fee. Just have a trusted friend go out and set up the tables the way you want. What exactly are you trying to get set up? I think stringing lights in the air, etc. may be more justified to charge you, but just arranging  runners, chair sashes, etc, that isnt worth 200 per table.

#43 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

Hello Beach Palace Brides,

Have you registered for the BDW Le Blanc and Beach Palace Wedding Webinar on October 27 @ 9:00am PST?

You should!!  It is a great chance to get your questions answered by Palace Resorts!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#44 Rpc51

Rpc51
      • 106 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

jackie_c, Where did you have the reception??

#45 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

hi all .....here's a photo of a Beach Palace reception we took recently on the gorgeous beach there. This couple had the most amazing hand sculpture made of their hands wearing their new wedding rings! All the guests were really buzzing about it.

Here's an album link here...

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#46 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
          • 148 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Moments That Matter 

hi all .....here's a photo of a Beach Palace reception we took recently on the gorgeous beach there. This couple had the most amazing hand sculpture made of their hands wearing their new wedding rings! All the guests were really buzzing about it.

Here's an album link here...

I don't think that's the Beach Palace. I went to your facebook. I don't see any albums for the Beach Palace. Can you share any pics you've done there?

#47 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Nicolew412 

I don't think that's the Beach Palace. I went to your facebook. I don't see any albums for the Beach Palace. Can you share any pics you've done there?

Originally Posted by Rpc51 

Guests: 55

Ceremony at: Sky Terrace

Reception at: Ball Room

Slideshow: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=628

Happy Planning!!

#48 JenniBassler

JenniBassler
              • 48 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

Has anyone booked Zuniga? I am a little confused on how early I need to do that. Should I wait until I am in contact with my WC and know where my reception will be? I didnt want some of the bigger items I want from them to be "checked out" if you will.... I wasn't quite sure how that worked. Anyone have any clue on that? I also dont know EXACTLY what I will be need since I am still 6 months away and don't know exactly how many people will be attending (like how many centerpieces and things like that), but do I need to get the ball rolling??? HELP!

#49 saric83

saric83
                • 32 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

We used Zuniga, and I think we got in contact with them about a month or two before the wedding and got everything finalized and locked up a few weeks before.  It would definitely be difficult to decide what to use depending on where you're having the reception. But I didn't have any problem getting more of some of the bigger pieces of furniture, and I changed my mind on things just a few weeks before due to more peopel confirming that they were coming.  They were VERY helpful when I was emailing back and forth with them, so I'm sure they could easily let you know now if it would be a potential issue for the things you want to be booked out. 

#50 jazkim2554

jazkim2554
                  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

Can you send me the pics? I am planning my  Vow Renewal 06/15/12.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users