Sign in to follow this  
Smelikai

Newbie here planning a wedding in Cabo !~

I opted out of the "resort setting" in exchange for a boutique hotel called Los Milagros. I used Patricia, an event manager from Lazy Gourmet Catering.....Completely reccomended!! Patricia was a great resource in helping me create an event that was as unique as the location and comletely understood I didn't want a "run of the mill" wedding. We married in a tiny park up on a hill and then paraded back to the hotel (accompanied by a trio, of course!) for the reception. The best thing about having our event at a boutique hotel, was that we were able to economically take over the entire place for a week so it felt very private ($1000/night for 12 rooms). We filled the place with our bridal party and it turned out to be a perfect alternative to the resorts. The price was right, and it was located right in the middle of old town Cabo, so getting around was a peice of cake. Should this be something you might consider, shoot an email to Patricia@lazygourmetcatering.com.....and tell her Kelly sent you!

I had 2 years to plan, did tons of research and I found that the all-inclusive resorts offer great packages. Your guest will love the fact that everything is included. If you work with a good travel agent that specializes in destination weddings that is an added bonus. I am getting married in 15 days at Dreams Los Cabos. Love the onsite coordinator and my travel agent she is part of All About Honeymoons. Let me know if I can be of any help.