Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#531 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:14 AM

Ooh where are you going LeAnne? How fun! I know for sure I'm going to have to work out a few days since I will be there 5 days before my wedding. Maybe just me freaking out, but if my dress doesn't zip I would die!
    Married to my BEST FRIEND!
    July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
    Non-Pro Pics:
    http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
    Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#532 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:33 AM

Oh I would totally die if my dress doesn't zip up! I'm considering taking it "easy" with the food and especially the alcohol during the first 5 days as my wedding is on the 6th day that we'll be there.. after that I still have 8 days left to eat and drink a bit more, but I also don't want to completely abuse my body in the two weeks I'll be there after working so hard since March this year.

#533 Tifany

Tifany
      • 248 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:52 AM

Popping in just now as work is crazy and I never get a chance to see what's all going on anymore!

LeAnne - so jealous of your vacation next week. Have a great time!
        Jannae - Wow - hitting the gym while away is fantastic! Way to go!
        Natasha - You'll kick butt in the 10K. :) We'll be cheering you on from afar!
        Heather - I love the monogram. Who made it? Also, way to keep your spirits up for this week's weigh-in. You got this! :)

This Saturday I start a vegan cleanse. Kind of scary and exciting all at the same time!

#534 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:14 AM

Tifany- how is it going? How do you feel? I admire you being able to do that, since I so wish I could!!

Cindy* - This is my first! :) AND, I am actually planning to run a half marathon in Toronto in October:

The GoodLife Fitness Toronto Marathon - Sunday, October 17, 2010

The marathon is a boston qualifier, but I'm only doing 1/2. Maybe by next year I will run a marathon!!
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#535 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
          • 236 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tifany
            Heather - I love the monogram. Who made it? Also, way to keep your spirits up for this week's weigh-in. You got this! :)

This Saturday I start a vegan cleanse. Kind of scary and exciting all at the same time!
            Thanks Tifany! I actually made the monogram myself, I was thinking about becoming a vendor and offering to make them for other brides but I think I need more experience doing it first. If you need one, PM me, maybe I can come up with something for you.

And good luck with the cleanse! I know I wouldn't be able to do that!

#536 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

girlsss good morninggg to all of you!!1 I've been so busy at work and home that haven't had a chance to stop by around here! I'll catch up reading all of your posts in the next two days.
              I hope everyone is doing well!

#537 mnh1983

mnh1983
              • 743 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:59 AM

Morning ladies! I've been doing well with food this week, but it is "that time of the month," and I have a feeling I am going to be really bloated for tomorrow's weigh-in.

I'm so inspired by you guys who are running 10Ks and half marathons. I'm trying to do the couch to 5k program, so maybe in a few months I'll be right there with you!

#538 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nsbride2010

Cindy* - This is my first! :) AND, I am actually planning to run a half marathon in Toronto in October:

The GoodLife Fitness Toronto Marathon - Sunday, October 17, 2010

The marathon is a boston qualifier, but I'm only doing 1/2. Maybe by next year I will run a marathon!!

I am doing this too!!!! Are you running with FI? It is the weekend before I leave for my wedding. I am doing the Zoo Run the day before too and the Scotiabank 1/2 marathon on September 27 (I think that's the date). What time are you aiming for? I normally run with the 2:15 pace bunny. If you are thinking about qualifying for Boston than you will clearly smoke me. Though maybe I will try to reach 2 hrs by October. If you run anywhere close to my times, let me know. maybe we could be a BDW run, haha.

#539 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

hahaha! I am not entirely sure what time I'm aiming for, I will start training when I get back from the wedding! I don't think FI will run it, but I he is going to try to come up for the weekend! :)
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#540 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

I can get FI to do 5 or 10 ks with me. 1/2 marathons, he says I'm out of my mind lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users