Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#471 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

Cindy- I generally only miss P90X on the weekends, if at all! Even my Mom is seeing some results on me! Yesterday was my 3rd Monday... now she wants to start it! haha I struggle with the diet though for it, so I try to follow it roughly and that seems to be helping!

I agree about the sluggish feeling... I didn't get to work out on my lunch like I normally do, and I missed it and felt gross the rest of the day, even though I got P90X in at night. I'm on week 3 of cardio at lunch and P90X at night, and it feels like routine finally!

Finally, I had a diet triumph last night! I got a little hungry around 10pm, and decided to make a snack. I was going to make something that is relatively healthy, but not appropriate for that late at night (english muffin pizzas). I am telling you, I literally had everything out on the counter ready to go, oven on and all... and then I said "wtf, I don't really want this" put EVERYTHING away and opted for fresh strawberries instead! And to be honest, that really did the trick... I would have been eating just to eat if I had eaten what I initially chosen... NAT= 1 FOOD= 0!!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#472 mnh1983

mnh1983
    • 743 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

Woohoo! Go Natasha! We can't let food overpower us!

#473 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
      • 295 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

mnh1983- That is an AWESOME idea! Thanks!! I will do this for sure

nsbride2010- Good for you!! I am SOOO guilty of late night snacking...it is too convienient and my will power doesn't usually prevail.

#474 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

Natasha, that is fantastic, congrats. I definitely have to become more disciplined with the P90X. So glad to hear you are seeing results. That motivates me to be more consistent with following it.

#475 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

My shoulder definition is coming through and ab ripper is really doing a good job! I do a few extra lower ab exercises, since I find it doesn't target these as much as I'd like!

I still have yet to do one full real pull up though... Lol!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#476 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
            • 1,114 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

Nice Natasha!! Way to show those english muffins that you don't need them at night! Awesome that you're seeing results on the P90X too- I had wanted to try it, but didn't want to fork over the moola!
              Married to my BEST FRIEND!
              July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
              Non-Pro Pics:
              http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
              Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#477 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

Yay Natasha!

I have been good these past two days, at least food-wise. I didn't work out yesterday, but I'm going to get my butt to the gym now.

(And I'm writing it here so that I must now get off the computer and go.... lol)

#478 bikegirl

bikegirl
                • Banned
                • 319 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

Hey fellow BDW Biggest Losers! I'm writing to you all from Beijing, China. FI and I are here to visit all my relatives (only mom lives in Canada) and also see the world expo in Shanghai next week. Sound like you're all doing pretty well, especially you Natasha! I need to have willpower like yours! I have the P90X videos but the longest I've lasted is 4 days. Lol.

It has been SOOO hard to be good here! The only meal we've had at home is breakfast and that's just yogurt and some cereal mixed or a few sausages and milk since I'm not eating any straight carbs. Everything else has been out at restaurants and we're only 3 days in to our 2 week vacay!

It's also frustrating that a lot of the fast food places (KFC, Mickey D's, etc.) don't have a healthy menu option like back home. No grilled chicken salads or diet cokes. Grrr...

I have a feeling I'll be listing a gain these next two weeks.

#479 Cindy*

Cindy*
                  • 2,655 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:22 PM

Well, I just got home from work. Super hard opinion due for tomorrow that took me forever. FI made me pasta and had it waiting for when I got home. At first I said no way too late but then I realized I was starving because I haven't eaten since lunch and just ate the pasta. So terrible. Going back into the office for 7 so no time for a workout. Tomorrow will be much better. Night ladies.

#480 Oryx

Oryx
                    • 727 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bikegirl
                      Hey fellow BDW Biggest Losers! I'm writing to you all from Beijing, China. FI and I are here to visit all my relatives (only mom lives in Canada) and also see the world expo in Shanghai next week. Sound like you're all doing pretty well, especially you Natasha! I need to have willpower like yours! I have the P90X videos but the longest I've lasted is 4 days. Lol.

It has been SOOO hard to be good here! The only meal we've had at home is breakfast and that's just yogurt and some cereal mixed or a few sausages and milk since I'm not eating any straight carbs. Everything else has been out at restaurants and we're only 3 days in to our 2 week vacay!

It's also frustrating that a lot of the fast food places (KFC, Mickey D's, etc.) don't have a healthy menu option like back home. No grilled chicken salads or diet cokes. Grrr...

I have a feeling I'll be listing a gain these next two weeks.
                      Well, I just got home from work. Super hard opinion due for tomorrow that took me forever. FI made me pasta and had it waiting for when I got home. At first I said no way too late but then I realized I was starving because I haven't eaten since lunch and just ate the pasta. So terrible. Going back into the office for 7 so no time for a workout. Tomorrow will be much better. Night ladies.
                      Aww, that was a sweet gesture for your FI to make you dinner. How could you resist? And I'm sure it's extra tough when you're stressed and tired (or at least that is the case for me). But don't worry, tomorrow is another day Cindy. :)

Night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users