Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#361 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

Renee, for my chocolate cravings, I keep a box of slimfast snack bars, chocolatey nougat gone nuts in my desk. They are only 100 calories and have 3 grams of fibre. Best of all they actually taste like a chocoalte bar. They normally do the trick for me.

#362 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cindy*
      Renee, for my chocolate cravings, I keep a box of slimfast snack bars, chocolatey nougat gone nuts in my desk. They are only 100 calories and have 3 grams of fibre. Best of all they actually taste like a chocoalte bar. They normally do the trick for me.
      Mmmm, thanks Cindy! I'll definitely look into those....

#363 mnh1983

mnh1983
      • 743 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

I try to mix up my exercise. I get tired of doing the same routines every day, so I try to walk 3 or so days a week and then mix in stuff from ExerciseTV on the others.

Cindy, I'll have to try those slimfast bars. They sound yummy. I bought Yoplait Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits tonight to curb my chocolate craving.

#364 jamk32179

jamk32179
        • 341 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:31 AM

The company I work for is starting a 12 week weight loss challenge. I am super excited for the motivation. Now maybe people won't bring so much crap to work for us to share!!
          September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#365 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:33 AM

good morning girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is my immigration interview and I'm so nervous!!!!!!! I ate so bad last night and feel terrible... Interview at 10AM and then EXERCISE! Have a great dayyyyy!!!

#366 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:42 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by elifrigo
              good morning girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is my immigration interview and I'm so nervous!!!!!!! I ate so bad last night and feel terrible... Interview at 10AM and then EXERCISE! Have a great dayyyyy!!!
              good luck, you will do fine!
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#367 mnh1983

mnh1983
              • 743 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

Quote:
                Good luck!!!

#368 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                • 295 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
                  Good luck Eliana!!

#369 bride7474

bride7474
                  • 582 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm back full swing this morning eating good. I was horrible all weekend haha. Yesterday I came to work motivated to be good, and then my boss wanted to take us all out to lunch, so of course I went!!

Cindy,
                    I LOVE those slimfast bars, they're amazing. The peanut butter ones remind me of crispy crunch bars.

#370 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:10 AM

Stacey, those ones are my favourite! I can't find them anymore though.

Eliana, good luck with your immigration interview.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users