Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#11 Tifany

Tifany
  • 248 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

I think April 16th is fantastic. Plus, your thoughts for extending the time to send the weigh-in shot might work well!

#12 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
    • 1,114 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:31 PM

April 16 and Fridays are good with me! I have a trip to Palm springs two weeks later- I'm going to have to keep working out and being good- which is so hard when you're on vacation!!!
      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
      Non-Pro Pics:
      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#13 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:46 PM

April 16 is good and weigh in on fridays is the best for me!!!!

#14 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:46 PM

thats a good idea for the picture... it made it hard for people! But at the same time, I think that the results should not be posted until all the pictures are in... just so we know everyone is being honest :)
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#15 Oryx

Oryx
          • 727 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nsbride2010
            thats a good idea for the picture... it made it hard for people! But at the same time, I think that the results should not be posted until all the pictures are in... just so we know everyone is being honest :)
            Hey Natasha,

Yeah, I think so too. I was thinking I'd wait until 12:00 PM on Saturday at the latest, and then post the results at that time.

#16 chipotle99

chipotle99
            • 311 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

omg- I didn't realize pics were required! Weekly?!?! Are there pic rules? Like in a sportsbra or something? I just read season 8 rules. I haven't taken pics...but sounds like it'll be even more motivating! I'm excited, April 16th it is!

#17 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chipotle99
                omg- I didn't realize pics were required! Weekly?!?! Are there pic rules? Like in a sportsbra or something? I just read season 8 rules. I haven't taken pics...but sounds like it'll be even more motivating! I'm excited, April 16th it is!
                We only take before and after pictures at the beginning and then at the end. The weekly pictures are of the weight on the scale (to verify the weight that you are reporting for the week).

#18 chipotle99

chipotle99
                • 311 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:47 AM

d'oh! Good think I asked! lol....or there would've been a ton of pics of my flab floating around! lol

#19 Mere

Mere
                  • 729 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

I definitely want to join in! The sooner the better for me. I am getting married in July, so I need some MAJOR motivation to lose some weight before then. April 16 sounds great to me-any day works for me-Much rather do it on Friday than Monday-lol.

Thanks so much for hosting and getting Season 9 started-WOOHOO!

#20 Mere

Mere
                    • 729 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

p.s.-I think it would be neat to see a total % weight loss of the group each week-motivate each other to get the total % loss of all of us as a group higher-just a thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users