Photo

Canadian Brides getting married in Mexico!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 Candice

Candice
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hello, we are booked at the Grand Riviera Princess (Grand Sunset Princess) which is located in the Mayan Riviera, and our prices where well under $2000.00. you just have to keep looking around! :) Good luck!
    50 Adults & 5 Kids Booked!

#12 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#13 b2b2011

b2b2011
      • 58 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

We are having the same trouble. We contacted or TA and the prices came back over 2000.00 per person. Then we contacted itravel and the same resort was 300.00 cheaper. I think we are going to wait a little while before booking for our feb 28, 2011 wedding to see if prices come down a little.

#14 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
        • 246 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

Most of my clients are Canadian , I organize their weddings outside all inclusive hotels , in private places where they dont have other people around, we have also special deals with all inclusive hotels as agency , some of my Canadian clients went to Barcelo , Playacar palace etc.....

#15 lakerbride

lakerbride
          • 153 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:25 AM

Good topic! We are getting married at Las Brisas Huatulco, originally wanted Dreams but it was waay to expensive for family. I have been obsessively watching the prices and since Huatulco is a charter desitanation with Signature being the package provider this year it's been easy to keep an eye on! Lowest price so far has been $698 + $272 tases AI. We leave April 14 and haven't booked yet as prices are still coming down! Chatting with Signature availability on the flights have not been a problem yet for our party of 15.
            Have fun planning!

#16 MayanLily

MayanLily
            • 316 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

Wow Fantastic prices LakerBride! We are getting married at the Paradisus Riviera in October. Unfortunatly we chose a resort that WestJet doesn't deal with so we are very limited in regards to flights. It was either AirCanada or Signature. I'm a bit of Signature hater (past experience) so we are going with AC. Our package was $1750 give or take a few dollars depending on where they are coming from. That's including everything. Not bad...not as good as LakerBride tho :P
              Aly

#17 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
              • 946 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lakerbride
                Good topic! We are getting married at Las Brisas Huatulco, originally wanted Dreams but it was waay to expensive for family. I have been obsessively watching the prices and since Huatulco is a charter desitanation with Signature being the package provider this year it's been easy to keep an eye on! Lowest price so far has been $698 + $272 tases AI. We leave April 14 and haven't booked yet as prices are still coming down! Chatting with Signature availability on the flights have not been a problem yet for our party of 15.
                Have fun planning!
                wow that's a fantastic price! Oh i so wish I was back on the west coast and had the opportunity at wonderful deals like that!

#18 HereFishie

HereFishie
                • 386 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

We're using Signature as well and our lowest price was for our Calgary departures because they got into a price war with Airtransat. It was $980 taxes in! They got a SWEET deal! The rest of our departure points were up to $1500 taxes in.

#19 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                  • 2,667 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:40 PM

Hi,
                  Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wedding. Here you´ll find the information you are looking for.
                  Happy planning!!

#20 abbie32

abbie32
                  • 89 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

Thanks everyone!! You have been very helpful. We're going to look into finding a local travel agent (our TA now is in New Jersey through destination weddings.com) and go from there. Some of you were able to get some amazing deals!! I'll do my research before making any serious decisions about changing our resort. Luckily, I'm ahead of the game and still have a year. I like to plan ahead! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users