Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#81 Leigh17

Leigh17
  • 339 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:01 AM

My wedding was AMAZING! Everyone had a such a great time. I only wish we were here longer. Everything has been great. Maggie, good luck finalizing your resort. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either one. I'll let you guys know when my review is posted & we should meet up after Betty's wedding at the end of July. Good luck with your final preparation, Betty.

#82 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leigh17
      My wedding was AMAZING! Everyone had a such a great time. I only wish we were here longer. Everything has been great. Maggie, good luck finalizing your resort. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either one. I'll let you guys know when my review is posted & we should meet up after Betty's wedding at the end of July. Good luck with your final preparation, Betty.
      That is so great!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!!!
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#83 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

Congrats Leigh!!! Cant wait to see pics and here all about it!

#84 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
        • 222 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

CONGRATS LEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Have a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          cant wait to see pics and hear about it at our next meet up!!!!!!

#85 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bsf&jpg
            CONGRATS LEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Have a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            cant wait to see pics and hear about it at our next meet up!!!!!!
            Betty, How are you doing? How is the wedding coming? Nervous? Stressed?
            Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#86 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Ladies, I braved the Houston Bridal Extravganza today...It wasn't super worth it other than to enter for the prizes at the booths! Hopefully I will something! I really need an engagement photo session for free. LOL

#87 chong

chong
              • 360 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

Hi - I am also a Houston bride! I am getting married on 10-10-10 at Azul Sensatori. Maggie told me about this forum and I am very excited. I live about the Heights area. I would love to meet you all. Let me know if you guys are planning one.

Congrats, Leigh! can't wait to hear more about your wedding!!!

Chong

#88 chong

chong
                • 360 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
                  Just checking in on the Houston ladies :) I know Leigh is off getting married this weekend but how is everyone else? I am still in resort limbo between Azul Sensatori and The Royal Cancun. Hoping to have the damn thing done by July 15th !
                  maggie, I didn't know you were still debating on the resort. I hope you decide on the one that you think it will work out the best for you!
                  Chong

#89 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by chong
                    maggie, I didn't know you were still debating on the resort. I hope you decide on the one that you think it will work out the best for you!
                    Chong
                    Well I was due to some pricing issues but this weekend with everyone's blessing we are going to go with Azul Sensatori (Which is what I wanted all along:)) So I am going to reserve my wedding date with the $200 deposit on MONDAY!!! Excited!

#90 lilly129

lilly129
                    • 350 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

I was at the bridal show today!!! I do the Body 3 Fitness Boot Camp so I was there doing the boot camp shows!!!
                      If any Houston brides want to do a boot camp, I've been doing it for just over a month and LOVE IT!

Sorry I've been MIA lately on this forum

I live in the Heights as well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users