Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#131 princessCJones

princessCJones
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:28 AM

Maggie/ Houston Brides who did your monogram??  I really need one, and I can't/don't want to DIY.

#132 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by princessCJones 

Hello Ladies

I've been gone for a while,but I got a lot accomplished. Please add me to the list I wed at EDR on 6/11/11 Yeeeaaaaahhh!!!  I will stay in contact because I would love to meet with you in August.  This first month has been extra time consuming as I am a super researcher and want all my vendors for my AHR to be a perfect fit.the first month has been the time consuming as I am a super researcher and want all my vendors for my AHR to be a perfect fit. This forum has led to the completion of the following, Im pretty proud of myself :-)

• my wedding website @weddingwindow.com
      • magnet STD's @savethedatemagnetusa.com
      • Passport Invitations @ SproullieDesigns.com

For all you fitness freaks and aspiring fitness freaks I am a personal trainer specializing in transitional fitness for women so if you need nutritional assistance or looking for an effective workout that is gym less, budget friendly,and sustainable contact me @ prototypefitness@gmail.com.

I am going to send you an email because I will be looking for a personal trainer for the 3-5 months before my wedding next May!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#133 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:31 AM

bsf&jpg 7-31-10
        Lilly129 9-18-10
        Chong 10-10-10
        angelov321 11-12-10
        misitibuard 3-12-11
        maggieandjay 5-15-11
        Lesleymexicobride 5-29-11
        Shannon.marie 5-30-11
        johnmackenzie11 6-5-11
        klarson 6-7-11

princessCJones 6-11-11
        susanna.hanson 6-17-11

Added to the Master List!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#134 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:33 AM

My friend did it but if you want me to ask her how much and if she wants to do another one I will! Let me know!

Originally Posted by princessCJones 

Maggie/ Houston Brides who did your monogram??  I really need one, and I can't/don't want to DIY.

#135 princessCJones

princessCJones
          • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

My friend did it but if you want me to ask her how much and if she wants to do another one I will! Let me know!

Oh thanks, I have my first meeting today with my event coordinator who is responsible for my stationery needs, so if she can't provide me with one I definitely will be in touch for that.  I will be on the look out for your email in the future, I love helping women achieve their fitness goals........I'm psyched I made the list of upcoming weddings, Azul Sensatori was my choice if we had kids attending.  

#136 chong

chong
            • 360 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:37 PM

princessCJones...Do you have a website for your personal trainer work? I have a very hard workout schedule...

Mon - OFF

Tue - Weight Lifting Class

Wed - Kickboxing Class

Thur - Cardio/Core Class

Fri - Personal Trainer

Sat - Kickboxing Class

Sun - Bootcamp

I am looking for something different. My body has adjusted to many of my classes. What do you charge? I will email you sometime this week. Thanks!

Chong

#137 angelov321

angelov321
              • 548 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by lilly129 

that's crazy ladies! Body 3 Fitness is a small gym located at TC Jester and Ella (kinda behind rainbow lodge) - I do their boot camp - they have one at TC Jester and Ella (Tues, Thurs, Sat) and they also have one that meets at Memorial Park on Mon, Wed, Fridays. It's an awesome workout. It costs $197 for 4 weeks but if you buy more sessions at a time it's cheaper. I bought three months and it was $140 a month. Totally worth it if you want to tone up before the wedding. They asked myself and a few other girls to go and do a few shows at the bridal show yesterday which was a blast.

Body3 Fitness - Ultimate Houston Boot Camp

Lilly, are you going to be doing the bootcamp for August?

#138 princessCJones

princessCJones
                • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:47 PM

I love the variety in your workout regimen.  My website is in the works, so not yet.  If you email me I can send you some info.  I look forward to meeting all you ladies soon.

prototypefitness@gmail.com

I live off West. TC Jester by the park so I'm not far from you guys either

#139 lilly129

lilly129
                  • 350 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Lilly, are you going to be doing the bootcamp for August?

Yes absolutely! I do the Tues/Thurs/Sat evening boot camps - which ones are you doing??

So excited!!!

#140 lilly129

lilly129
                    • 350 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by chong 

So anyone has a suggestion on where to look for veils? I guess I can start with Davids Bridal... any suggestions? I see some high end bridal salons in Houston but I am bit intimidated to go to those salons just to try veils and take pictures and walk away.

Try Ventura's Bridal - they're not intimidating at all or Houston Bridal Gallery on I-10  - I went in looking for hair flowers and they let me just try stuff on, no pressure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users