Jump to content

Photo

Houston Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#101 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
  • Jr. Member
  • 222 posts

    Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:21 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leigh17
    My wedding was AMAZING! Everyone had a such a great time. I only wish we were here longer. Everything has been great. Maggie, good luck finalizing your resort. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either one. I'll let you guys know when my review is posted & we should meet up after Betty's wedding at the end of July. Good luck with your final preparation, Betty.
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mucho congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    dont forgot to put links on your siggy so we can see pics, read reviews, etc!
    so happy for you!!!

    Im t-minus 16 days from the happiest day of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    #102 angelov321

    angelov321
    • Member
    • 548 posts

      Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

      Yay Betty!!!! How exciting!!!!! Time just flew by! I wish you the best of luck! Remember to have fun and dont stress the small stuff. :)

      #103 bsf&jpg

      bsf&jpg
      • Jr. Member
      • 222 posts

        Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:55 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by angelov321
        Yay Betty!!!! How exciting!!!!! Time just flew by! I wish you the best of luck! Remember to have fun and dont stress the small stuff. :)
        THX U!
        Im trying not to, think Im doing pretty well :)
        Im so excited.. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

        Yours isnt that far away either!

        #104 angelov321

        angelov321
        • Member
        • 548 posts

          Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

          Woot woot!!! Just under 4 months!!

          #105 chong

          chong
          • Jr. Member
          • 360 posts

            Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:55 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by bsf&jpg
            WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            mucho congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            dont forgot to put links on your siggy so we can see pics, read reviews, etc!
            so happy for you!!!

            Im t-minus 16 days from the happiest day of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Oh wow... so close. I am sure you are very excited!!!

            #106 bsf&jpg

            bsf&jpg
            • Jr. Member
            • 222 posts

              Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

              Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Two weeks from today is my Bachelorette partay!!! ohw ohwww!!! :)
              We are going to Pole La Teaz on Hillcroft then to Straits Lounge at City Centre and maybe RA Sushi too! IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              And a day of beauty of course. getting my eye lashes done at Nancy's Lashes off of Fondren & Richmond. She charges $30 and they stay on for up to 2wks! And you can wear them in the water ladies!!!
              Then I am getting waxed over at Cleopatra's secret off Kirkwood and Memorial.
              Then the Gel OPI Axxium at Q Designer Nails off Westheimer and Fountain View...
              I am gonna be all over the place!

              #107 angelov321

              angelov321
              • Member
              • 548 posts

                Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by bsf&jpg
                Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Two weeks from today is my Bachelorette partay!!! ohw ohwww!!! :)
                We are going to Pole La Teaz on Hillcroft then to Straits Lounge at City Centre and maybe RA Sushi too! IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                And a day of beauty of course. getting my eye lashes done at Nancy's Lashes off of Fondren & Richmond. She charges $30 and they stay on for up to 2wks! And you can wear them in the water ladies!!!
                Then I am getting waxed over at Cleopatra's secret off Kirkwood and Memorial.
                Then the Gel OPI Axxium at Q Designer Nails off Westheimer and Fountain View...
                I am gonna be all over the place!
                I love RA Sushi!! Your bachelorette party sounds exactly like something I want to do!! Thanks for the tip on the lashes. Im definitely going to try that!! OH and thank for the tip on Cleopatras Secret you gave me forever ago!! Last week I finally called and made an appointment for next week. I even told them you recommended me :)

                Girl have a blast on your bachelorette party!!!! It sounds like it will be a night to remember!!

                #108 chong

                chong
                • Jr. Member
                • 360 posts

                  Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bsf&jpg
                  Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Two weeks from today is my Bachelorette partay!!! ohw ohwww!!! :)
                  We are going to Pole La Teaz on Hillcroft then to Straits Lounge at City Centre and maybe RA Sushi too! IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  And a day of beauty of course. getting my eye lashes done at Nancy's Lashes off of Fondren & Richmond. She charges $30 and they stay on for up to 2wks! And you can wear them in the water ladies!!!
                  Then I am getting waxed over at Cleopatra's secret off Kirkwood and Memorial.
                  Then the Gel OPI Axxium at Q Designer Nails off Westheimer and Fountain View...
                  I am gonna be all over the place!
                  Oh wow... sounds like you got it all covered. I have to say I do not recognized any of the places you have mentioned except for RA Sushi. Houston is a such a big city... and I happen to only venture around the Heights area.

                  Pole La Teaz sounds like fun. You have to let me know if it was worth the trip. I was considering fake lashes. I have very short lashes. Nancy's lashes sounds cool. I might have to have a trial run to see if I like what I see. Are you getting synthetic or natural kind?

                  Cleopatra's secret? Never heard of it... but sugar wax? sounds like something I need to try. Waxing is so painful... did you see that they have male brazillian bikini service?!? that is hilarious. I told my FI about it and we both started to crack up.

                  I am so excited for your bachelorette party!!!
                  chong

                  #109 klarson

                  klarson
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 153 posts

                    Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

                    Congrats to everyone!! I live in Katy and will be getting married at Dreams Puerto Aventura on June 7th 2011!!

                    #110 chong

                    chong
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 360 posts

                      Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by klarson
                      Congrats to everyone!! I live in Katy and will be getting married at Dreams Puerto Aventura on June 7th 2011!!
                      Congrats and Welcome!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users