Sign in to follow this  
mrsdillner

TTD on small budget Jamaica

Well, what are you doing for your regular wedding day photographer? A lot of times you can get a great deal if you use the same photographer for both.

Have you had any luck finding a photographer for a TTD session? We were married at ROR almost 2 years ago and HATE our pictures. I'm thinking about doing a TTD when we go back in June. I've sent an inquiry to Marcia Roberts to see if she would be interested. The wait begins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geology_rocks View Post
Have you had any luck finding a photographer for a TTD session? We were married at ROR almost 2 years ago and HATE our pictures. I'm thinking about doing a TTD when we go back in June. I've sent an inquiry to Marcia Roberts to see if she would be interested. The wait begins!
GREAT idea!!! i don't really like our pictures. and i wish we had more TTD shots...good idea to take your dress and do it again!!

Some popular photographers are Saab Weddings, Sungold, Heather Parker Photography (ours), and Marcia Roberts. If you want a US-based one with a more "US" understanding, that will probably cost more but if you are hiring a destination wedding photographer to come shoot your wedding, try working it into the price. A lot of brides are sharing the fees of their photographers they bring down.