Photo

Outside florist for moon palace???

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 mp1122

mp1122
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:05 PM

Has anyone used an outside florist for moon palace? Any recommendations? Do they make a big fuss about outside vedors?

#2 CancunBride71010

CancunBride71010
    • 180 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:59 PM

Moon Palace does not allow outside vendors.

#3 cb280182

cb280182
      • 107 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

I asked my Moon Palace WC and was told no outside vendors too unfortunately. I went with Real Touch as the flower prices are so expensive on site and I didnt want to risk using an outside vendor and them being turned away. sorry!

#4 mp1122

mp1122
        • 157 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

Thank you so much! I might have to consider the Real Touch flowers too.

#5 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
          • 246 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:35 AM

All inclusive hotels dont allow external vendors , they dont hear money from external vendors...so basically they restricted your choice a little bit

#6 indy_chic

indy_chic
            • 336 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:21 AM

BUT if you went off site to buy them - that may be a different story.

#7 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
              • 246 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

The problem is not buying the flowers outside , it's that they dont let enter the suppliers to set up arch , columns or simply deliver the bouquet.... Good luck!

#8 mp1122

mp1122
                • 157 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Thanks so much for the info! So if I order a bouquet, for example, can I have someone from my wedding party that is staying at the resort pick it up and bring it to me?

#9 cb280182

cb280182
                  • 107 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

I did look into ordering the flowers from a florist in Cancun (about a 30 min drive away for the hotel) I dont really think they would stop a member of your party on your wedding day from bringing the flowers on site but i doubt they will be happy about it! It is a risk and i'm not sure how much input you would have before hand with the language barrier etc. For me i'd like to see them before hence I went with real touch but its whatever you feel comfortable doing. Good luck

#10 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                    • 545 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:37 AM

i am considering this. i only need four buttonholes and two corsages for our mum's, but MP are quoting a FORTUNE ($30 per buttonhole! that is ridiculous!!)

i am not a 'huge' fan of real touch flowers, so i am thinking of a local vendor and sending someone to pick them up. anyone know of a florist NEAR the MP? x
                      a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users