Photo

Searching for a specific Font...do you have it?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:48 PM

Hi ladies -

so i have got the engagement party invite design done and now i am going to attempt my 1st DIY project!

the infamous boarding pass STD (PS. thank you to all of you who sent me the templates and info - much appreciated!)

i need this specific font - "Sloop Type 2" - i searched the internet and it is not free - it is $40

does anyone have it before i suck it up and buy it?

THANKS!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:40 PM

i checked both my computers and dont have it

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by host
      i checked both my computers and dont have it
      Thanks for looking Tammy!

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:46 PM

I don't have it either

try searching for something similar Script > Calligraphy fonts | dafont.com

#5 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:01 AM

thanks amy - that is where it is $40

i am going to do one more search and then if i can't find it just buy it!

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:16 AM

I looked at my fonts, I don't have it either, but good luck!

#7 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:56 AM

i found a free version at fonts 101! if anyone needs it let me know and i will send it to you!

#8 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
                i found a free version at fonts 101! if anyone needs it let me know and i will send it to you!
                That's awesome! See persistance DOES pay!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:57 PM

or you can post it as an attachment...thats what i dod when i find fonts that others could use

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

Hey Alyssa, sorry to bug you but do you still have the Sloop fonts? Can you post it if possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users