Photo

Octavio Montes photography?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
  • 222 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

Groom here, hello everyone, just doing some research on local photographers and was wondering if anyone had used Octavio? His website looks very professional and is very affordable, and wanted to hear some reviews. Our other preffered photag was elizabeth medina but she is booked

#2 Tonia579

Tonia579
    • 37 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:46 PM

Hey Groom!

I am trying to find out info on him also! There is a thread on here for Catalonia Riviera Maya which is where I am getting married. There is a post on there from a bride who loved him! That is all I know so far!

#3 KGirl99

KGirl99
      • 189 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:17 PM

I just emailed Octavio to get a price quote and his rates are so competitive! I'm actually thinking of booking him.

#4 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
        • 631 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

I have a very strong feeling that I will be booking Octavio. I've only found one or two reviews, so I am a little apprehensive. But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
          Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
          At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
          25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#5 Tonia579

Tonia579
          • 37 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

I booked him for my June 18th Wedding!! Will post pics when I return!!

#6 girlieq

girlieq
            • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

Hello,

I'm looking to book Octavio for my wedding in December. Did you like what you found out about him? Would you recommend him?

#7 girlieq

girlieq
              • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

Hi there

I plan on booking Octavio for my wedding in December. Would you recommend him?

#8 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
                • 631 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:36 PM

He was one of the most affordable photographers who could put all the images on a CD and give them to me before we come back home to the states. I don't want prints from him, I can do that at home. Needed pics for our AHR, so he was our best choice. VERY prompt response in emails. The reviews I found were good. His work looks pretty good too. Just don't want a family member to be responsible for taking all our pics.

Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
                  At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
                  25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#9 Tonia579

Tonia579
                  • 37 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

I loved him. Feel free to message me with any questions:)

Hello,

I'm looking to book Octavio for my wedding in December. Did you like what you found out about him? Would you recommend him?

#10 Texas2010

Texas2010
                    • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:00 AM

Octavio Montes Photography-Affordable, Punctual, Great Photographer!

We got married December 2009, but the local photographer we hired did not take any bride n groom pictures. We recently took a trip 09/10 to Cancun, Mexico and booked Octavio to do our bride n groom session. He was awesome! He arrived early, very professional, creative and took his time with us. He truly enjoys what he does. I booked the least expensive package since we were only taking bride n groom pictures. He easily took over 100 pictures. I would defenitely recommend him! I posted one he took of us.

Mr. & Mrs. Verde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users