Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:45 AM

Mocha - LOVE your pics btw! ;)

#6352 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

Meggers -- wow that must be so frustating!!! sorry you're stuck dealing with his BS. hopefully he gets you something asap! .... i guess in some ways i should be glad that we didn't bother with a photographer?

#6353 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:07 AM

Our photog got our photos back to us in less than 2 weeks!! I am however having some issues getting our DVD from the resort!!

#6354 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

Wow! Its been really quite on here!!

I cant remember who asked me about the adoramapix, but I received our prints the other day and they turned out AMAZING!! I will def be ordering my enlargements from them, the metallic prints are unbelievable! They are so neat looking and they almost have like a 3D look to them and it really makes the colors of the beach pop!  And the lustre prints are great for the photos too, they have a nice soft look to them.

I just ordered a photobook from them today too for my mom, they are 20% off right now, until tomorrow.

#6355 lsmith211

lsmith211
          • 168 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:02 AM

Oh perfect!!!  Thanks so much for the info - I'm still waiting to get the discs of our photos, and I'm going to order my photo book as soon as I get them...  Too bad I'm going to miss out on the 20% deal.  I'll order my enlargements from them now too, now that I have your review!!!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I cant remember who asked me about the adoramapix, but I received our prints the other day and they turned out AMAZING!! I will def be ordering my enlargements from them, the metallic prints are unbelievable! They are so neat looking and they almost have like a 3D look to them and it really makes the colors of the beach pop!  And the lustre prints are great for the photos too, they have a nice soft look to them.

I just ordered a photobook from them today too for my mom, they are 20% off right now, until tomorrow.

#6356 greysgirl

greysgirl
            • 370 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:45 AM

Yes it has been quiet!!  Not going to lie though, it has been nice to take a break from all things wedding.

#6357 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
              • 315 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

Wow it has been quiet! There was a holiday here in Canada yesterday so that probably has something to do with it! I spent all weekend doing AHR stuff and got started on a lot of the decor items. I am making the mini canvas on easel table numbers that are featured on this site, so I got started on painting those this weekend. I wasn't going to do them originally because the canvases were like $8 each, but while I was at the dollar store I found the perfect size canvas packaged WITH the mini easel for $2! So if any of you are needing table #'s for your AHR's I'd suggest Dollarama.

#6358 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

Greys are you talking about the canvas wrapped photos??

I havent seen any from them, but I do plan to order one from them, just havent decided which photo which size or where I want to display it, theres too many things to think about when it comes to displaying photos, what size, which picture, which frame, where your going to put it...... lol!!!

#6359 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:01 AM

I'm still undecided about table numbers. I was sick most of the long weekend, so I didn't even finish our AHR invites. They are pretty basic and simple. But I still feel like I have to make them a little prettier. I also have to figure out which photos to show off and how.

#6360 lesee

lesee
                    • 320 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

WOW...table numbers.....yikes. that seems so organized!!!! we're just having sort of a bbq style so people can sit where they want as far as I'm concerned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users