April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5611 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

I haven't been on since Friday afternoon....  I worked on my tags for my OOT Bags today, and have those done.  Very simple, just printed them off on Word using a template I found on here.  Now I just have to finish that stinking play list....it's going to be the death of me, I swear!!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#5612 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

Tisha - So good to hear that your rings turned out and make you happy!

Kathy - I have been searching for a checklist that has all the little things, but no such luck. They all list reception hall, photographer and questions to ask them, but I haven't found any that list all the stuff that us DW brides are planning on bringing along.

Erin - the only thing I got done was printing out the labels for our caramilk chocolate favors. I wanted to print out and cut our programs, but after working 7-12 hour shifts in a row, I'm feeling a little too lazy. But at least I will be on my way home on Friday night!

#5613 bryanandchar

• Site Supporter
      • 165 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:36 PM

I've started packing tonight! So exciting - it's getting so close! We leave in 5 days!!

I think I'm almost done everything that needs to be done, I just have a few little things to do this week - a little shopping and a few last minute-DIYs!

#5614 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

Hi Girls, Well i am having such a stressful time at the moment, I have come down with Bronchitis and found out on the weekend that one of my flower girls is really sick and hasn't been to school for 6 weeks her mum only just told me as she was hoping she would be better by now so that is another 4 people that can't make, which is total of 8 people canceling on me in the last week ahhhhh! FI has been soooooooo supportive though, we leave in 5 days!

Attached Files

#5615 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:22 AM

Awe, kiwibride, I am so sorry to hear about people having to back out at the last minute.  :(  Focus on the positive, in 5 short days you'll be on a plane to paradise to marry the man you love!! :o)

#5616 Lua

• 1,231 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:23 AM

good morning ladies!!! oh do i have to tell you about my weekend LOL ... and our complete surprise of a bachelor/bachelorette thing!!! oh my!

But first, i'm working on posting my planning thread!!! be back in a bit! :)

#5617 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:36 AM

Yeah Laura, cant wait to read it!!!

Tisha, so glad you love your rings, I just picked mine up from getting dipped too, they look brand spankin new!!!!!

Well its my last day on here ladies, and Im off tomorrow getting my nails and all that good stuff done!!!! I leave in 2 days!!! AAAHHHHHH

I know what you mean about feeling like your forgetting something, its driving me crazy too!! I guess your bound to probably to forget something, just have to make it work lol!

#5618 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:39 AM

Oh Lua, you little tease!!  :o)  We will be waiting patiently!

#5619 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

Brandy it's so exciting.

We all hope that you have an amazing week. We can't wait to see the pictures!

Kiwibride that's too bad. I'm glad to hear your FI is being supportive.

Laura a surprise bachelorette & a planning thread. What a great Monday!

#5620 Lua

• 1,231 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:03 AM

ok planning thread posted!!!!

As for the surprise....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users