Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5001 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

Erin, where did he propose? We live pretty much halfway between Niagara and Mississauga. My FI was going to propose in Niagara gorge as the back up plan.

Every time we go over the border I beg to go to Target just to look around!

#5002 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
    • 315 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:51 AM

I cannot WAIT till Target comes to Canada!! I love that place! I'll be hitting it this weekend for sure! Laura there is a VS at Eaton's centre too I believe. And what about Walmart? I'm always pretty impressed with their bikinis! Ohhhh I am so excited to start my shopping! To make myself feel better I took myself for a wax, mani, pedi. It's been a while since I did that so it felt awesome to treat myself. I got a Shellac manicure. Have ladies heard of them? They are the best. They last for two weeks, dry I stately and is way shinier and prettier than typical polish!!

#5003 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
      • 315 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:54 AM

Instantly** stupid iPad auto correct. You all must think I'm illiterate!

#5004 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

Laura- I just died again at the fact that you have never been to one! You're going to love it!

#5005 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:59 AM

So excited! FI finally picked up my rings. He sent me a picture but it isn't very clear at all. But all I can see is the shine and sparkle! They will look amazing in the sun.

#5006 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:21 PM

Meg - I think VS downtown will be my last resort if i can't find anything (i live in Bowmanville so it's still a little trek and the price of gas doesn't make it worth the trip). i'm going to check out la senza right after work today so fingers crossed they have the one i like :)

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Laura- I just died again at the fact that you have never been to one! You're going to love it!

LMAO!! I am definitely excited for them to be built up here. There is a Zellers in my little town and I'm really hoping it's one of the first to be turned into Target!

#5007 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:21 PM

oh mocha!!! that's definitely exciting!! tell him to take a better pic! we want to see!!! :)

#5008 hwilley218

hwilley218
                • Site Supporter
                • 75 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:28 PM

I have to ask, what is the Emily cover- up. I tried finding it on the VS site- no luck

Sandos Playacar May 7th 2011

#5009 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by hwilley218 

I have to ask, what is the Emily cover- up. I tried finding it on the VS site- no luck

this is it - we all refer to it as the Emily cover-up because emily wore it on the Bachelor ;)

V296757.jpg

http://www.victorias...name=vsdWrapper

#5010 Hanna20

Hanna20
                    • 100 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:52 PM

Hi Laura,

Have you tried ordering what you want from OldNavy.ca (the Canadian site)? I woinder if shipping would be different getting it through there? I also just received a 30% off coupon for Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic (just for the Canadian stores) which can also be used online so if you're interested I can email it to you....

Originally Posted by Lua 

Meg - I think VS downtown will be my last resort if i can't find anything (i live in Bowmanville so it's still a little trek and the price of gas doesn't make it worth the trip). i'm going to check out la senza right after work today so fingers crossed they have the one i like :)

LMAO!! I am definitely excited for them to be built up here. There is a Zellers in my little town and I'm really hoping it's one of the first to be turned into Target!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users