April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3031 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:05 PM

Ellabaja,

I have the 'mini-move' from walmart!! It was cheap and sounds awesome...we're talking Ipod right??  It's a great little stereo, and it also has radio too.  I am bringing mine with me too!

#3032 KathyW

KathyW
    • 123 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hey Brandy what about formal nights on your honeymoon cruise??? hehe I just realized that I dont have any new formal dresses to wear during the formal nights...I assume Princess has those as well right? Have you found any good sites for dresses? I need 2... Let me know if you find any that are under 100, Ms. Super Shopper!!! :)

Originally Posted by Brandy 

OH I know, I'll be glad when we finally find her a dress! Thats all I have left except for a shirt for my brother then Im done!!! And then I can finally start shopping for my clothes!

33 booked including bride and groom

#3033 KathyW

KathyW
      • 123 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:15 PM

Geez girls I cant keep up on this thread...Brandy Im stressed for you! I hate when I have a great idea and it doesnt go as planned! I hope the guy will move quicker this time around and get the pink ones to ya before April! I hate bad business!!!!

Welcome new brides..the girls on here are amazing! This is the best place to be to spend the last few months before your wedding! :) Yay us!!!!

33 booked including bride and groom

#3034 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

Erin I also got a cheap Memorex portable hand held ipod system from walmart and the sound is great, it was only about $50. I think this might do the trick too!

Glad I could help bailey!

#3035 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:46 AM

Lisa & Bailey - Thank you for your help!  I thought I'd look at walmart and best buy just to see what they had.  Now I at least have some different brands to look for!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3036 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

Ella, my sister has a bose system and it's great. I asked her to bring it, so fingers crossed. She actually got hers for free from an Amex offer. All she had to do was spend $200 in the first month or so, which is pretty easy to do. I think she got in the last six months?

Another thing to consider, is that our resort charges $300 for 4 hours of iPod setup, so at least with buying a system you have something at the end.

I wish we had credit card offers like that here in Canada!

#3037 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:38 AM

Thanks girls! Well I went ahead and sent him an email this morning, of course I have no phone number for him or I would call, and judging by his past emails I wont here from him for a few days probably!!!  I really dont want my money back I just want what I ordered and then I will be happy! There is no reason he shouldnt be able to make up 20 koozies real quick and get them out to me!

#3038 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:39 AM

Lisa, that is so great about your dress, Im exciting for you!!!!!! Great job on the weight loss too, keep it up! You are going to look amazing in your dress, I cant wait to see pictures!

#3039 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:42 AM

Kathy, yes princess does have 2 formal nights!  I usually dont buy formal dresses online for the fear of them not fitting right, so I usually just go to macys or where ever and pick up dresses there, they are usually priced pretty descent and they fit right, its funny bc Ive bought like 4 formal dresses in total and I have never worn the same one twice!  So thats why Im not trying to spend a bunch of money on them, and we usually only do one formal night.

#3040 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:56 AM

Brandy - i'm so sorry to hear this about your koozies!!! maybe try sending an email to the people at cheaptotes.com??? they were really great to deal with for my bag and i was even emailing back and forth about koozies. the only reason we officially decided against was because they didn't have the colour.

http://cheaptotes.co...ap_koozies.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users