April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2911 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

great suit Tris!!

i saw yesterday online that old navy is starting to get theirs in again.  i'll probably end up getting at least one there. Just waiting to see if H&M gets any in their store because i have a $50 gc that i've been saving.

#2912 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

Tenny - My parents are the same way, even though I got the list in September for our save the dates, they still send the odd address. Guess they don't realize it's kind of late, and the invites were a ton of work!

#2913 tris

tris
      • 609 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

Haha, I'm kind of a zebra fanatic! FI & my room is black, white, red & mostly zebra! I'm at my "zebra limit" though. FI says no more! Currently it's our pillows & sheets (blanket is black), an ottoman, picture frame, vase, throw blanket & painting.... and in my closet, 2 zebra shirts, zebra dress, zebra bra & panties, and thanks to my momma a zebra bathing suit! Haha.

Tennyt1 - Seriously!??! Wow. You're 2 months away now as if there are still people to invite!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#2914 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:45 AM

I was thinkging the same thing! Its so adorble! But then again so is she! I hope he picks her! Cant stand Melissa or  michelle whatever her crazy name is!

Originally Posted by Lua 

ooo i love those suits!!!

oh LADIES! do any of you watch The Bachelor?????? If so, Emily wore a super cute turquoise bathing suit cover up last night. I WANT IT!!!! but have no idea where it's from.  any ideas?

#2915 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:48 AM

Brandy i think you need to quit your day job and become a personal shopper! Im pretty sure this is the exact one she was wearing! LOVE it!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I think I may have found it, this is it in white, but it comes in a really pretty turquoise color

http://www.victorias...name=vsdWrapper

#2916 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

Teira I second that notion

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
              ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2917 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:56 AM

So I decided that today is the day I will finish downloading our playlists. I want to come up with something fun for the morning of, including music we listened to back in high school. Anyone have some favorites from the late 90's?

#2918 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

hey mocha - what do you use to download???? i need to start doing that soon

#2919 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

Right now mp3 rocket... I'm not looking forward to the new download restrictions. I love having unlimited internet, especially since FI likes to play COD online too.

#2920 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:13 AM

LOL, thanks ladies!! I always told my mom I wanted to shop for people and get paid to do it! Wasnt really a realistic goal though lol, she said I would have to move to CA or something where the stars are and shop for them, but she wouldnt be too happy if I moved clear across the country!

Tris, yeah I have a weakness for zebra too lol, Have you seen this one? I love it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users