Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2771 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

Erin, definitely not as much work as you did today. And one little thing checked off the list. Now if only I can manage to make myself finish the thank you cards from my shower.

Btw, I also managed to pick up a bandeau swimsuit from Old Navy today and a bunch of other stuff. I wish I had gone earlier to take advantage of 30% off regular prices and 50% off clearance. Now to check online for more selection.

#2772 hutchets

hutchets
    • 195 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

Wow-Off for a few days and now I cannot keep up!  You ladies are fabulous!  Loved reading the past 200 posts!

Theresa
      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

#2773 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
      • 212 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:42 PM

I think I'm a little late....but I'm a April 2011 bride. April 29,  2011 at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya. VERY EXCITED!!

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#2774 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

I was definitely determined today!!  I just finished putting a few more things together.  I think I'm going to have a few different ziplock bags in my OOT bag...  Well, at least two....

SeeFlowers - Welcome!  You and I share the same date!  It's never too late to join here!  We are an active group though!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2775 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:09 PM

Never too late to join us :) Welcome! How is your planning going? We'd love to hear what you've have planned so far and what you still need to do !

Originally Posted by SeeFlowers 

I think I'm a little late....but I'm a April 2011 bride. April 29,  2011 at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya. VERY EXCITED!!

#2776 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
            • 212 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:34 PM

Oh my goodness, you ladies are so more advanced than I am!  My FI and I planned the wedding kindda at the last minute. We decided in late October/early November 2010 that we wanted the wedding asap, so really we didn't give our family/friends much notice. The STD was an email of our wedding website with info...and we sent out the actual invites in December. The RSVP date is at the end of February...therefore, I don't wanna plan too much until I know the final count. Right now we have about 20 people confirmed. I do have a dress though...that I LOVE. All the ideas are in my head: pre-travel wedding brochure, OOT bags, etc.... I'm so excited to start putting everything together!  I'm getting addicted to these forums too...great ideas from you ladies!!!! Keep 'em coming :)

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#2777 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

They didn't have it in the store but I found it on line for the same price

Tenny - Where did you get the cake topper?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2778 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

Welcome aboard SeeFlowers!!!! 

#2779 greysgirl

greysgirl
                  • 370 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by SeeFlowers 

Welcome SeeFlowers!!  This forum rocks!  You are going to love the Riu Palace RM!  We took a trip down in June to scout resorts in Playa and loved this place!  We were planning to have our DW there, until those plans became complicated and we decided to elope:)  PM me your email address if you want any of the tons of pics I took of the resort.  The food there was awesome (as evidenced by the 4 lbs I gained in 4 days) and the pool area was SO MUCH FUN! 

#2780 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

Michele I bought these and they are great!!!! I figure we should get little bags for them though so that everything in the bag doesn't smell like the candle......what do you think?????

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 

Hey ladies! I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday to pick up some miniature hand sanitzers and same across the most adorable candles!! Right now, they have their "island" line small candles 3 for $5. Check them out! They come in orange, white, pink, green-- they are perfect for OOT bags or bridal shower favors. Each one of them have a cute name "Island Margarita" or "Pink Sangria", etc. Just had to pass it along!! I fell in love with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users