• 1,231 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:35 AM

meant to write email from Vista Print..

i've been waiting for them to be free for a while now

#2072 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:08 AM

Before christmas groupon had a great deal on teeth whitening with zoom laser for 99$ so I bought one for myself and one for FI as one of his christmas gifts. We are both going in the beginning of April! It is with Trident dental in Brampton but they have it in Mississauga too for the canadian brides. Free Lua that is great!

#2073 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

Ok, Im totally torn between two bracelets, help me decide!!!!!  As you all already know I have a shopping problem LOL, so when I saw this bracelet online the other day I said to myself I HAVE to HAVE that!! Yeah another one of those moments again!!

Well this is the bracelet I already have which I like its pretty and sparkly and Chris bought it for me for christmas and it cost like $25.00 so thats another bonus!!  I guess I just feel like it doesnt match my dress as well as the second one I found.

And here is the second

Jacqui

#2074 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:07 AM

That is gorgeous!!!! Can you share the website!!  You may do both one on each arm since the first looks a bit smaller. Really depends on the actual size.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2075 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:16 AM

www.bestbridalprices.com

Yeah I wouldnt do both, just one or the other the first one is about 2" wide or so and I have really smal wrists so I wouldnt want to overdue it with the jewlery, Im just doing a bracelet and hair flower and considering earrings.

#2076 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:20 AM

They have a cute starfish bracelet too if anyone is looking for something like that- $27.00

Elegance By Carbonneau

#2077 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:24 AM

I like this one too, i hate options!!!

Elegance By Carbonneau

#2078 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

The second one is definitely more vintage. How much is the second one?

#2079 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

Its $60 with shipping

#2080 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:39 AM

Brandy - you are AMAZING!!! ive been procrastinating on finding accessories because i havent been able to find anything that matched the earing i bought but i think that second bracelet would look great with my earring, here they are, what do you think? (sorry the pic is so big and sideways)

Ok, Im totally torn between two bracelets, help me decide!!!!!  As you all already know I have a shopping problem LOL, so when I saw this bracelet online the other day I said to myself I HAVE to HAVE that!! Yeah another one of those moments again!!

Well this is the bracelet I already have which I like its pretty and sparkly and Chris bought it for me for christmas and it cost like $25.00 so thats another bonus!!  I guess I just feel like it doesnt match my dress as well as the second one I found.

And here is the second

Jacqui

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users