Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1761 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

i'm going to try and get at least one completely done tonight to see how they look

#1762 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:55 PM

I haven't even told my boss when our wedding is or that it's destination! I'm actually supposed to head to Regina at the end of January and told the project manager I was coming back home at the start of April whether or not the job was done. I figure it's his job to pass that message onto the general manager.

#1763 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

Lua those luggage tags are perfect!! So cute!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
        April 6, 2012

#1764 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

Scrapbooking is amazing! My favorite hobby, unfortunitely don't get to do it often enough now that I hve a toddler who is constantly into everything and always on the go

#1765 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
          • Site Supporter
          • 165 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hi ladies!

I just picked up my hairpiece today and am so excited that I had to share it with you all! Also, I bought my dress 3 months ago but didn't get a picture and I've been hiding it at my MOH's house, and so I finally found the website and have a picture of it now too! Now I can start to find matching accessories and shoes!! What do you guys think?? ~Char

photo.JPG

2.jpg1.jpg

#1766 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:39 PM

I love your hair piece wear did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
              ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#1767 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

I second that Tenny I love that hairpiece where did you get it??

#1768 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
                • Site Supporter
                • 165 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

I ordered it from the bridal shop where I bought my dress. It's from a company called Bel Aire Bridal (belairebridal.com), the clip/style number is 1966.

It wasn't exactly cheap but I loved it so much I had to get it!!  

#1769 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
                  • 194 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:04 PM

So much to read! I think I have been reading for an hour...FI is bored and watching Minute to Win It with cute girls on it... can't be long. hahaha!

Brandy-- I love the dress and the shoes, you can't go wrong with any of them. Wear them all on your wedding day!!

Char-- love the headpiece and dress. It's going to be perfect together!

I have so much more to accomplish, my invitations are due to come in tomorrow so I can get those in the mail by Friday. I'll have a final headcount by the 1st of February, so I can start working on my survival kits and other fun things!!

I'm after my FI about getting his suit tailored. I tasked him with that, the guys clothes and music.... he has done nothing. Grrr!

I'm starting to think about the ceremony. Did anyone create their own ceremony script or have anything they can share?

#1770 fmichelle

fmichelle
                    • 298 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

Char, gorgeous headpiece! Now I have hairpiece envy for you and of course shoe envy for Brandy! The dress is gorgeous too.  And now Lua, great luggage tags, makes me wish I was making those to.  The FI is like, "you need to stop spending money on things for the wedding!"  I just don't think he understands how fun it is

I finally got back into working out tonight, I'm very proud of myself.  It's been like three weeks because I totally twisted my ankle and didn't want to re-injure it. Jillian Michaels never fails to kick my butt.

I'm really nervous to be going back to work this week (I've been freelancing for the last five years and now I'm going to be on a schedule again) I really hope I got enough done over the holidays.  I have my list of stuff to do and like most of you, getting my FI's attire for the wedding is definitely on it. Of course I still need to get my dress altered and order my wedding band, but I do have a jeweler doing a mock-up this week so I think I'll finally be able to check that off the list.

Michele, in terms of our ceremony, I'm writing it myself. It's going to be a symbolic ceremony and a friend will be officiating.  We're both Jewish, but not religious, so I've been researching scripts online and picking and choosing parts that we like. We definitely want to keep it shorter rather than longer. A while back Lisa recommended a site from Niagara Falls, maybe she still has the link.  We are definitely writing our own vows too (don't know where to begin with that...)

If anyone is going to need about 25 lanyards or ziplock badge holders, I should have mine soon and since I bought in bulk I'll definitely have extra. I did the vertical badge holders and royal blue lanyards with a metal clip.  Let me know.

We're still 110 days out but I think when we get to the 90 day mark, then I'll really start getting antsy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users