Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Brandy-- where did you order the tote bag? 2 months for koozies, ouch! Where did you order from? I need to order mine very soon to make sure I have them in time! I also reached out to Rebecca at Allurements by Rebecca to see if she can make my bag tops for me. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

I ordered the bags from Hawaii, and the koozies are coming from barry promos, they have a shop on etsy and ebay, I WOULD NOT recommend using them, they have extremely poor communication, I have asked them several times what is going on with my koozies with no response and I ordered them back in November!  Their website says it takes 10-15 business days after approval LOL!! What a joke!  I will say they are the cheapest though, and they dont charge a set up fee but thats about all they have going for them at this point, the koozies better look amazing!

That sucks about your koozies Brandy!!!! I remember reading that vendor's reviews on Ebay and they aren't so great :S ... here's hoping you see them soon!

Thanks Laura!! I dont see how they are able to sell with all those bad reveiws! I read one where the girl didnt get them until after her wedding!! Thats why I went ahead and ordered them in advance, hopefully I will be seeing them soon!

Stay on them!!! or worst case scenario --- report them to ebay and papal, get your $$$ back and then order them from cheaptotes.com maybe?

I just feel like if Ive waited this long you know, plus Im not sure if I will have enough time to order them from somewhere else and everywhere else charges a set up fee, the only reason I decided on koozies was bc I found them for so cheap, there is no way it will take more than 4 months to get these, but who knows, if they arent here by March I will def request my money back and just do away with the koozies I guess.