Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Erin, You luggage tags are gorgeous.

I wanted to show you ladies some pictures of my mini cakes that I made. They're not quite finished. I still have to add a handmade chocolate rose to the top of each one.

Picture 001.jpgPicture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpg

those look amazing mocha!!! :)

Erin - LOVE the luggage tags!  ... I thought of making my own little packets of advil and such but when i mentioned the idea to my mom, she turned her nose up LOL so i decided not to bother

Thanks ladies.

Laura, I kind of would feel weird handling individual pills too. Maybe I will just stick to rolls of tums since so many people have personal preferences for pain killers.

Erin, I love the luggage tags-- where did you get them? How did you make them? I see a lot of great DIY work on here, but clueless where to begin.

I started gathering advil, tums, sunblock, etc. from Target yesterday. I want to do a kit with a label at the top-- too much sun, too much to drink, too much food, etc. Does anyone have a good resource to help make the labels like that?

I'm also looking for a label to create my "oh sh!t kits" which are the $1 first aid kits from Target.

Can you help guide me?

mocha - I love the cakes!  Awesome job!!!!

I was hestitant at first on the individual bags of loose pills, but I'll do it where I don't even touch them.  I'll put that disclaimer on there.  I just can't justify buying a bunch of individual packages for $1.99 (this is the cheapest price I've seen all of them around here. 

On the luggage tags, I must be honest...  I didn't DIY them.  I'm buying them from a girl on etsy.  I don't have the time to do that for all of my guests along with everything else that is going on in life (and wedding planning).  She charged $2.50/each.  I bought them from the shop "Yourmonogram."  She was great to work with and gave me so many options!

Michele - I have attached the label that I used for my bag of stuff that was the "too much of" stuff...  I did it in Word, and it worked fine.  I just cut them out and will either staple or fasten them some other way to the zip lock backs I'm using.  

Oh Sh!t Kits1.docx

aww just got a text from my mom (who's at Epcot in orlando right now)

"Got earings for you in Italy. Sterling silver studs with a dangly crystal heart."

I want to see them now! but she doesn't come home until sunday!

My TTD came in today with FI's tie! I heart Nordy's.  Here's a pic.  I wanted the pearlized trim, but they were out.  What do you ladies think?  Is it too much boob?  I tried to stuff the girls down...IMG_1233.JPGIMG_1237.jpg