December 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#181 allegraapple

allegraapple
  • Site Supporter
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Ditto Angela - and it sounds like I am working on the EXACT same things right now!!!

#182 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
    • 284 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

My FI changes our ceremony music everytime he listens to the playlist I made!  Now he is not allowed to listen to it anymore! ;)  If you want something simple and cost effective for your centerpeices, you can do what I am doing and just rent/bring vases to pop you and your BM bouquets into.  It helps that we only have 4 tables and I have 3 BM!  Also vistaprint is great for last minute programs.  We planned on making ours, but we left it to the last minute and then ran out of ink and paper!  I figured it just wasn't meant to be so I paid for the fast shipping and just ordered the big postcards for programs.  One more thing to cross of the list!   Good luck and have a great wedding!

I'm moving on it I guess but I still have so many things to do!!! Mostly little things... OOT bags, programs, etc. But enough little things that it's overwhelming. Plus I still haven't decided about all the music for the ceremony. Haven't decided about centerpieces. How is it that all of a sudden I'm leaving in two weeks and have nothing done! Craziness!!!

#183 msglave

msglave
      • 933 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

OMG!!! I am in EXACTLY the same position! It sucks!

Originally Posted by Princess402 

I'm moving on it I guess but I still have so many things to do!!! Mostly little things... OOT bags, programs, etc. But enough little things that it's overwhelming. Plus I still haven't decided about all the music for the ceremony. Haven't decided about centerpieces. How is it that all of a sudden I'm leaving in two weeks and have nothing done! Craziness!!!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#184 Angie1017

Angie1017
        • 213 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

Spent tonight putting together our postcard packs for the postcard guest book.  I never want to see rafia again!  LOL.  Thank goodness FI is craftier than I am and helped me out!  ;)

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#185 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
          • 451 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

Been a very productive day for me! :) :) Got our gift bags (handing out mugs, candles with personalized matchbook attached, welcome letter and packing list) we are handing out ahead of time done, bridal party gifts (except flowergirls) all set up, programs attached to raffia fans, maraca tags hole punched and ready to be attached once purchased in Mexico, organized stuff for better packing and readings finalized! 

Feels really good to get stuff done, but still nervous with how the heck we are going to get it all down there. Oh well, it will all work out! Girls, November is almost over which means our month is almost here!! :) We leave in 2 1/2 weeks for Mexico and get married in just over 3 weeks. So excited.

#186 sashk2006

sashk2006
            • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:09 PM

you girls are right on track! I am stumped on what to do as a guest book, any ideas?

#187 sstryker

sstryker
              • 42 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

I'm bringing down a picture matting to be signed by all our guests. Luckily FIs suitcase is large enough to fit it!

#188 Angie1017

Angie1017
                • 213 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:11 PM

We are doing a postcard guest book.  We are giving each guest 2 postcards in their OOT bags, and then instructions letting them know one is for themselves or a friend, and one is for when they get home from Mexico, write on a postcard their favorite memory of our wedding, and mail it to us.  Then I'm going to make a scrapbook of some sort with all the postcards :)

Originally Posted by sashk2006 

you girls are right on track! I am stumped on what to do as a guest book, any ideas?

#189 Angie1017

Angie1017
                  • 213 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

Picked up my wedding band today, yay!  I'm wearing it right now before FI gets home and sees me.  He he.  It's just so pretty!  Are you guys going to soder your engagement ring and band together?

Band.jpg

#190 Princess402

Princess402
                    • 737 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by sstryker 

I'm bringing down a picture matting to be signed by all our guests. Luckily FIs suitcase is large enough to fit it!

That's what we're doing too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users