Playacar Palace Newbie....maybe!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Erin12310

• 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:37 PM

Hi Girls,
    My name is Erin and we are planning a wedding on 12-10-10. I am very close to booking the Playacar Palace resort but am still trying to get the very best price and package for me and my guest. Thanks for all the information posted so far on all the different resorts!! -erin

#2 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

#3 Rora57

• 165 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:47 AM

Welcome to this wonderful forum! Congrats and happy planning!

#4 anita09

• 156 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

Were you able to negotiate the group rates that they gave you? My fiance and I were originally going to get married at Dreams RC but decided to switch resorts. We are looking into Playacar Palace...I received the group rates from the hotel and have emailed the sales coordinator about reducing the rates even more.....wanted to see if you were able to do that? Playacar Palace looks beautiful online! :)

#5 Leigh17

• 339 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

I'm getting married at Moon Palace this July. I've been to a few Palace resorts & they are all beautiful. Good luck with your booking and planning.

#6 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:19 PM

Hi Erin,
            Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#7 Carly9495

• 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:06 PM

Hey girls! I'm also looking at Playacar Palace and Dreams Riviera Cancun. What made you decided on Playacar Palace? It's so hard to choose! I also like the Riu Palace but I've heard it's harder to have a private reception there. Any ideas

#8 Princess402

• 737 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

Hi Erin, to the forum!

I'm also a December bride - yay! Good luck with your planning, you've certainly come to the right place to find all the info you need. And let me know if I can be of any help :)

#9 dejacque

• 159 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

Welcome to the forum and good luck with all your planning!

#10 SophieInLove

• Banned
                  • 78 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

Hi and welcome! I have received a great quote from Real in playacar, which sounds one of the best, as a package and for my guests!
                    Can you anyone help me with orchid centerpieces I want? fucsia centerpieces with light for an oceanfront reception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users