Jump to content

Photo

Our invitation - finally done!


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 loua4

loua4
  • Jr. Member
  • 397 posts

    Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

    That is so cool! what a great idea. Your guests should love that, i know i would. Love the colours and everything. Congrats!

    #12 mlabbe

    mlabbe
    • Member
    • 784 posts

      Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

      Thank you everyone!

      #13 thefuturemrslutz

      thefuturemrslutz
      • Member
      • 821 posts

        Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:45 AM

        These are absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Can you please share the fonts with me?!?!?

        #14 missgomes

        missgomes
        • Jr. Member
        • 296 posts

          Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:55 AM

          This was a great idea!

          #15 mlabbe

          mlabbe
          • Member
          • 784 posts

            Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:57 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
            These are absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Can you please share the fonts with me?!?!?
            The main font is Calibri - it comes with all of the new Windows / Office Suites as a free Microsoft font.

            The big bold letters is a really odd font, I don't recommend it as some of the letter have random Russian characters in it... I was just lucky that I didn't need those letters!

            The script font is called Emmascript - that's an expensive one but it can be found on torrents online from time to time.

            #16 Jess3414

            Jess3414
            • Jr. Member
            • 218 posts

              Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:28 AM

              very nice!! good job!

              #17 thefuturemrslutz

              thefuturemrslutz
              • Member
              • 821 posts

                Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:49 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by mlabbe
                The main font is Calibri - it comes with all of the new Windows / Office Suites as a free Microsoft font.

                The big bold letters is a really odd font, I don't recommend it as some of the letter have random Russian characters in it... I was just lucky that I didn't need those letters!

                The script font is called Emmascript - that's an expensive one but it can be found on torrents online from time to time.
                Thank you so much!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the big font!!! I wonder if I would be able to use it...do you remember the name of it?

                #18 mlabbe

                mlabbe
                • Member
                • 784 posts

                  Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
                  Thank you so much!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the big font!!! I wonder if I would be able to use it...do you remember the name of it?
                  I couldn't remember, so I opened-up the file. It's "KyrillaSansSherif-Black". Don't know if that will help!

                  #19 tiffaneyh

                  tiffaneyh
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 151 posts

                    Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:04 AM

                    Looks great. Thanks for sharing.
                    Tiffaney

                    Dreams Puerto Vallarta
                    October 21, 2010




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users