Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1251 AshTooner

AshTooner
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for your help ladies.  I really appreciate it. :)

#1252 cnd29

cnd29
    • 132 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hi Ladies, I have a few questions that I would be so grateful to have answered if possible... I would like to have a little candy buffet at our reception.  I was wondering if anyone knows if Mayte has any scoops?  I'm not really sure what I will need to bring, besides candy. For past brides, what cake flavors did you choose?  Will butter cream icing withstand the heat, or is fondant a better option?  Also, during your pre-wedding meeting with Mayte, do you actually get put together a mock table setting to get a idea of what it will look like? I'm also wondering if anyone knows exactly what colors mayte has for tablecloths, decor, etc.  I would like to use more pastel colors in my scheme. 

Just like the other girls said, whatever you want, Mayte will make it happen. If you can find a picture to show her she will do her best to match it. I sent her a pic of a centerpiece and she did it exactly. She has pretty much any color you could need. If you want scoops for your candy, just ask. If she doesn't have them, she'd probably get them. We had chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling (kept it simple) and we did have the buttercream frosting. It looked and tasted great! We also had cupcakes, vanilla ones and chocolate ones with buttercream also. It didn't melt or turn at all and it was pretty hot...

#1253 cnd29

cnd29
      • 132 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Going to take advantage of this quiet night at home and share some pics from June 24.  Our photos and video were done by Michael and Pascal of Caribbean Emotions.  They were so great to work with, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

My favorite shot:

#1254 Phatnucci1

Phatnucci1
        • 9 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

Everything looks so wonderful!!! I wanted to know did she charge you for the white chairs and for the stage for the ceremony?

#1255 cnd29

cnd29
          • 132 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

Everything looks so wonderful!!! I wanted to know did she charge you for the white chairs and for the stage for the ceremony?

It was all a part of the ceremony set up fee, nothing was extra. =)

#1256 venus909

venus909
            • 328 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by cnd29 

Going to take advantage of this quiet night at home and share some pics from June 24.  Our photos and video were done by Michael and Pascal of Caribbean Emotions.  They were so great to work with, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

My favorite shot:

LOVE!!  LOVE!!!  LOVE!!!

I really like the way you had the chairs done...  Everything looks sooo pretty!!!

#1257 cnd29

cnd29
              • 132 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

LOVE!!  LOVE!!!  LOVE!!! I really like the way you had the chairs done...  Everything looks sooo pretty!!!

Thank you! Honestly it was all Mayte! I left most of the decor up to her and she did not disappoint!

#1258 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
                • 18 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has a price list (recent, 2009, anything!!). I been trying to get intouch with Jellyfish for a few weeks and still havent heard back.. Thanks ladies :) I really appericate it!!

#1259 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
                  • 82 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

Hey girls...I'm trying to figure out the table sizes...I can see that most look like they were tables of 8....do they have tables for 6 or 4 available as well? I can do most tables with 8 but might need a couple smaller ones as well..

#1260 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
                    • 82 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:09 AM

Oh and Venus if you're still on here...where did you get your flat sandals from?? I'm looking for a pair right now and havent had much luck..I'm not wearing heels at all *sigh* because my FI is only 2 inches taller then me and I refuse to be taller then him on my wedding day lol...normally I do wear heels so I am finding it hard to find sandals that are dressy enough...my dress is an offwhite so I'm thinking about just going with silver..alot of the gold sandals I find look cheap...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users