Jump to content

Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant


  • Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1101 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
  • Jr. Member
  • 261 posts

    Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

    Originally Posted by mimiq 

    Does anyone have a list of the drink prices?  It would really help me crunch the numbers to see which option would be better for us if I had an idea of drink costs...  If anyone could share, that'd be great!!

    If you go here: http://travel.websho...575886478zUqMZE someone took pictures of the Jellyfish menu and drink prices are on there. I have no clue how old these photos are or the menu itself, but it should help to get an idea for costs.



    #1102 AquaCait

    AquaCait
    • Jr. Member
    • 209 posts

      Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

      Originally Posted by mimiq 

      Does anyone have a list of the drink prices?  It would really help me crunch the numbers to see which option would be better for us if I had an idea of drink costs...  If anyone could share, that'd be great!!

      I emailed Mayte and asked her for it.  I got the entire menu though...I will check and see if I still have it...



      #1103 AquaCait

      AquaCait
      • Jr. Member
      • 209 posts

        Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:26 AM

        Originally Posted by AquaCait 

        I emailed Mayte and asked her for it.  I got the entire menu though...I will check and see if I still have it...

        I thought I had it from Mayte, but I actually got it from another bride here.  Anyone wants it, PM me with your email and I can send it to you.



        #1104 mimiq

        mimiq
        • Jr. Member
        • 184 posts

          Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

          Originally Posted by AquaCait 

          I thought I had it from Mayte, but I actually got it from another bride here.  Anyone wants it, PM me with your email and I can send it to you.

          Thanks Ladies!  I'll PM you :)



          #1105 mimiq

          mimiq
          • Jr. Member
          • 184 posts

            Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

            Originally Posted by cinnagirl 

            If you go here: http://travel.websho...575886478zUqMZE someone took pictures of the Jellyfish menu and drink prices are on there. I have no clue how old these photos are or the menu itself, but it should help to get an idea for costs.

            Thanks!  It looks like it's from 2009.  I'll check if it's different from what AquaCait sends me.  Thanks everyone!



            #1106 inloveinkorea

            inloveinkorea
            • Jr. Member
            • 177 posts

              Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:12 AM

              I got a menu from Mayte a couple of months ago. It doesn't look much different from the one posted online, but I only glanced at it! 


              Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios


              #1107 mimiq

              mimiq
              • Jr. Member
              • 184 posts

                Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

                Originally Posted by inloveinkorea 

                I got a menu from Mayte a couple of months ago. It doesn't look much different from the one posted online, but I only glanced at it! 

                Great, thanks!!



                #1108 inloveinkorea

                inloveinkorea
                • Jr. Member
                • 177 posts

                  Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

                  Seems like this thread has quieted down lately. Is everybody off and married?? Ha ha.. I do have a question for you.. are you planning anything special with decorations? What colors are you doing? 


                  Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios


                  #1109 cinnagirl

                  cinnagirl
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 261 posts

                    Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

                    Originally Posted by inloveinkorea 

                    Seems like this thread has quieted down lately. Is everybody off and married?? Ha ha.. I do have a question for you.. are you planning anything special with decorations? What colors are you doing? 

                    Haha, I'm still patiently waiting for my wedding next year! At least my countdown in less than a year now. :)

                     

                    We're going simple and rustic with our decorations. Small flower arrangements and candles on the tables (I'm wondering if they'll do that though since it's open flame, but Mayte didn't say no). We're keeping the colours fairly natural too - dark brown, sand, white, with teal and soft green accents. We have palm trees as a theme so maybe some palm leaves somewhere? I might just leave it up to Mayte. 

                     

                    What about your colours and decor?



                    #1110 JennCarlson

                    JennCarlson
                    • Newbie
                    • 39 posts

                      Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

                      I have my date secured! :). How much did everyone send for a deposit? I am going to send Mayte some money this week but have no idea how much to send.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users