Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I would caution against that assumption. I actually spoke to Mayte on the phone. I decided to call because a week and a half had gone by since I emailed her initially. She checked her book, said she was open, confirmed my date verbally and said that she would respond to my email confirming the date in writing. I got an email from her about 5 days later saying that she was waiting for another bride to let her know if she still wants the date!!! So, of course I emailed her back and reminded her of our conversation and have tried to call.  This was just the day before yesterday and I'm still trying to get this straightened out. So, don't assume! But hopefully, if you have it in writing, you'll be ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would caution against that assumption. I actually spoke to Mayte on the phone. I decided to call because a week and a half had gone by since I emailed her initially. She checked her book, said she was open, confirmed my date verbally and said that she would respond to my email confirming the date in writing. I got an email from her about 5 days later saying that she was waiting for another bride to let her know if she still wants the date!!! So, of course I emailed her back and reminded her of our conversation and have tried to call.  This was just the day before yesterday and I'm still trying to get this straightened out. So, don't assume! But hopefully, if you have it in writing, you'll be ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oooh !  jlarruda and Lande08 - glad I got to see your websites!!  I'm just building mine now. . . jlarruda, good idea about the Travel info page.  I forgot about Passport info honestly, I may have to steal that from you :-)  And also steal both your Elegance info if I choose that but I'm leaning towards it.   I was originally going to go with Dreams PB but upon careful consideration with some potential family drama , the bigger the resort, the better.

fencing.gif

 

 

I'm still waiting for the pre-invoice from Mayte - she responded once that she was excited to see but couldn't open the attachment (btw ladies, she can't open the newest version of Word if you send a doc).  I sent a new but I'll give her a little longer. 

 

Hoping to finish the site and get it out by the end of the weekend.  It's serving as my Save the Date, Invitation and Info Central !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the heads up Tashena!

 

I'm going to go to the bank tomorrow and attempt to wire the deposit.  And thanks cinnagirl, I also use TD Bank. :) I hope they can make sense of the bank information that Mayte provided me with.  It looks confusing to me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries AshTooner!! TD will be able to make sense of it. Just double check that all the information matches before it's sent because they added in an extra number for the account the first time I did it, and it was the biggest hassle trying to get my money back to be sent to the right account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask what day you are requesting?  I'm asking because I received an email from Mayte the other day to confirm my date and she said there was another bride who was interested in it.  I know that she can take a bit of time to respond to emails and she had said that she had let the other bride know and she took the day after my date, but I just saw your post and wondered if it might be you.   I know that if I was still waiting to hear about the date I want, I'd want to know right away!
 

Originally Posted by Tashena Gasaway View Post

I would caution against that assumption. I actually spoke to Mayte on the phone. I decided to call because a week and a half had gone by since I emailed her initially. She checked her book, said she was open, confirmed my date verbally and said that she would respond to my email confirming the date in writing. I got an email from her about 5 days later saying that she was waiting for another bride to let her know if she still wants the date!!! So, of course I emailed her back and reminded her of our conversation and have tried to call.  This was just the day before yesterday and I'm still trying to get this straightened out. So, don't assume! But hopefully, if you have it in writing, you'll be ok.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a running list of everyone's dates at Jellyfish? I know there was one in the past, but is there an updated one? I think it could be helpful to see who's already got what dates.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×