Originally Posted by vas2014 View Post

Hello Brides,

We have a dilemma that we would like help with. 

Did anyone run a tab instead of an open bar? What was the cost? PM me if you don't want to publicly disclose. Thanks in advanced. 

Shavon

I am interested as well.

Just got married there last week.  We didn't pay per drink but wish we did at the end of the night. Maybe an hour after dinner open it all up then pay as you go.  People usually want drinks for drinking then slow down as the night goes on.

Originally Posted by lvendram View Post

Just got married there last week.  We didn't pay per drink but wish we did at the end of the night. Maybe an hour after dinner open it all up then pay as you go.  People usually want drinks for drinking then slow down as the night goes on.

great thanks!

Originally Posted by lvendram View Post

how long was dinner? I know the drinks during dinner are 10pax according to Mayte's sheet but I'm wondering if that means 1 hour, 2 hours? 

thanks 

I'm so excited. Pastor York is available for my wedding day! Now if only I can get FI to give in on our photography budget. Engineers are difficult to work with lol

Hello every one! im a neewbie getting married on december 2013 at Majestic Colonial but looking to plan my reception a Jellyfish or Kukua since Mayte e-mail me that she could have availibility for that date. Can i have somebody to send me the cost of a reception for approx.30 pax. I do  have their price list but there is so much extra you can add plus the 18 % taxes to add on everything.

Thanks...i love to read all your comments and review!

Cheers to all the past and future brides!

Dinner was about an hour and a half.  We thought it was going to be a 3 course meal with pasta, meat, and lobster but you only picked one item from the menu.  There were apps though and dessert so people had plenty to eat.

Originally Posted by vas2014 View Post

KatyaNova,

Do you know where we can find Audio of Pastor Mark?

Hmm... you might want to reach out to brides who got video coverage of their full ceremonies done by him... Post something here or the Jellyfish facebook page. Any finished videos you find online definitely won't have full ceremonies, just snippets, if that. Sorry that's not more helpful, love! We've only done stills (photos) of ceremonies with him so far. xx

Originally Posted by mairelys View Post

He charges $350. We're trying to decide what to do because I feel like it's steep for a 10-minute symbolic ceremony. 

But not sure I want a friend to do it.. hard to decide!

He's THE BEST. Behind those 10-15 minutes are hours and YEARS of polishing, love & heart. Worth every penny. Promise!!! :) 

No one comes even close to him. 

Originally Posted by mairelys View Post

Haha! Personally I think Katya Nova has it made.. winters in DR, summers in Canada, working at weddings, WITH her honey! That's gotta be the best job in the world!

You got it, lady!! I'm the luckiest and happiest girl in the universe. I guess that's the magic in the images we produce, hehe! xoxo