Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by mimiq View Post

 

Does anyone have a list of the drink prices?  It would really help me crunch the numbers to see which option would be better for us if I had an idea of drink costs...  If anyone could share, that'd be great!!

If you go here: http://travel.webshots.com/album/575886478zUqMZE someone took pictures of the Jellyfish menu and drink prices are on there. I have no clue how old these photos are or the menu itself, but it should help to get an idea for costs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mimiq View Post

 

Does anyone have a list of the drink prices?  It would really help me crunch the numbers to see which option would be better for us if I had an idea of drink costs...  If anyone could share, that'd be great!!

I emailed Mayte and asked her for it.  I got the entire menu though...I will check and see if I still have it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AquaCait View Post

 

I emailed Mayte and asked her for it.  I got the entire menu though...I will check and see if I still have it...

I thought I had it from Mayte, but I actually got it from another bride here.  Anyone wants it, PM me with your email and I can send it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AquaCait View Post

 

I thought I had it from Mayte, but I actually got it from another bride here.  Anyone wants it, PM me with your email and I can send it to you.

Thanks Ladies!  I'll PM you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by cinnagirl View Post

 

If you go here: http://travel.webshots.com/album/575886478zUqMZE someone took pictures of the Jellyfish menu and drink prices are on there. I have no clue how old these photos are or the menu itself, but it should help to get an idea for costs.

Thanks!  It looks like it's from 2009.  I'll check if it's different from what AquaCait sends me.  Thanks everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by inloveinkorea View Post

 

I got a menu from Mayte a couple of months ago. It doesn't look much different from the one posted online, but I only glanced at it! 

Great, thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like this thread has quieted down lately. Is everybody off and married?? Ha ha.. I do have a question for you.. are you planning anything special with decorations? What colors are you doing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by inloveinkorea View Post

 

Seems like this thread has quieted down lately. Is everybody off and married?? Ha ha.. I do have a question for you.. are you planning anything special with decorations? What colors are you doing? 

Haha, I'm still patiently waiting for my wedding next year! At least my countdown in less than a year now. :)

 

We're going simple and rustic with our decorations. Small flower arrangements and candles on the tables (I'm wondering if they'll do that though since it's open flame, but Mayte didn't say no). We're keeping the colours fairly natural too - dark brown, sand, white, with teal and soft green accents. We have palm trees as a theme so maybe some palm leaves somewhere? I might just leave it up to Mayte. 

 

What about your colours and decor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×