My Dress is Finally Here!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Mallory57

Mallory57
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

gorgeous! i love the back!
    35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#22 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

gorgeous dress!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#23 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
        Thanks for all of the wonderful compliments ladies! I'm so happy with my choice! Now onto the choices for jewelry and a head band! I hope to find some pieces next week while on vacation in Hilton Head, SC! A special trip to the Davids Bridal in Savannah is on our agenda!
        it looks so great on you!! do you need alterations? have fun in savannah...i live in atlanta so small world--again, lol!!

#24 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
        • 997 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carolina24
          it looks so great on you!! do you need alterations? have fun in savannah...i live in atlanta so small world--again, lol!!
          I know...I laughed today when I had a little peak at where you live...I know I'd seen it before but had forgotten! We've been going to Hilton Head for years...it will be nice to see green grass and flowers again after a cold Toronto winter!

Just like you I don't fill out the top; who do they make these dresses for, Pamela Anderson? Also, the length is way too long! I think I'll take it in a bit at the hip too because when the corset was tied it wasn't super tight and it was all the way closed...have to see what the professionals say. I want to see some pics of your shoes!

#25 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
            I know...I laughed today when I had a little peak at where you live...I know I'd seen it before but had forgotten! We've been going to Hilton Head for years...it will be nice to see green grass and flowers again after a cold Toronto winter!

Just like you I don't fill out the top; who do they make these dresses for, Pamela Anderson? Also, the length is way too long! I think I'll take it in a bit at the hip too because when the corset was tied it wasn't super tight and it was all the way closed...have to see what the professionals say. I want to see some pics of your shoes!
            ooooo i love hilton head!! i used to live in north carolina so the east coast has always been a vacation spot for me.

i agree about the pam anderson comment...i could fit all kinds of stuff up there, lol!! the hip part was poking out a bit and they had the corset closed up all the way as well so definately looking into that. are you wearing a veil?

my shoes (and dress) are at my parents' house. i'm going tom and taking pics of the shoes. i'll post them on here :)

#26 tinalv

tinalv
            • 52 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:40 AM

It looks gorgeous! I like the material - it's perfect for a beach wedding.

#27 shae

shae
              • 308 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:53 AM

looks like it was made for you! your fiance will have to try really hard to hold back his tears when he sees you :)

#28 vdaybride

vdaybride
                • 1,412 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:13 AM

I love love love it.. great choice! It looks great on you
                  Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#29 mswhatever

mswhatever
                  • 475 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

Very pretty

#30 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                    • 997 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

[QUOTE=carolina24;1210949] are you wearing a veil? (QUOTE]

I'm not planning on wearing a veil...I am going to wear a crystal headband...I think you saw some pictures on another post. Also, I plan on wearing a wicked braclet and awesome earrings! What about a necklace? Do you plan on wearing one? I though the beading on the front might be a little much with a necklace but now that I see the dress again, I'm reconsidering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users