Sign in to follow this  
dmob

mother of bride, & new to this!

Hi I'm Debra, mother of the bride, assisting with the planning of daughter's DW to Negril Jamaica. We're trying to achieve a New York Chic (she and the FI lives in NYC) meets southern casual charm (both grew up in the south).

The wedding is schedule for Labor Day weekend at Moon Dance Villas. My major concerns (right now-concerns change daily!!) are: weather-hurricane season and the cost of photography!

Newbie to this site and posting only on one other site, but I had a time figuring out how to post. Could be a generation gaphuh.gif

I look forward to planning this wedding and gaining new insite with you all. The last time I had to think this intimately about wedding plans was 35 years ago, and then my mom did it all!!!

welcome!! you'll find tons of info here. first thing you should do is read the threads about searching, Q&A, and how to navigate the forum...these are really helpful and you'll find that a lot of your questions have already been asked and answered. it might seem overwhelming at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll find this is a great resource. good luck!!

Welcome to the forum!! Everyone here is wonderful!! I am getting married @ Moon Dance also...except at the sister property to the Villas (the Cliffs). Everyone there has been great and very helpful so far. Happy planning!!