brides on a budget?!!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I chose Mexico because it was the cheapest destination I could find and I searched on different sites for resorts that met a specific price point I wanted to keep for my guests which determined where my wedding wold be held.
    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#42 Littleone77

• 157 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

Welcome and goodluck!

#43 Nora

• 87 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

Don't know how much you need to stick to a Saturday wedding date but most if not all vendors will offer discounts for off-season or weekday weddings (i.e. Friday ceremony?) Most of your guests are staying longer than just a couple days anyway so why not have your ceremony on Sunday or even better a Thursday when the resorts aren't as busy? You'll get better service (in my opinion) since they won't have multiple weddings happening at the same time and you'll get MUCH better prices. Vendors typically only do one wedding a day so time is valuable on Saturday but other days not so much :)

#44 Laur13

• 179 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

Go for an all inclusive so your guests will not have to open their wallets once they make the inital per night payment plus airfare. My guests were shocked that they cost included everything!

#45 adridashanne

• 66 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Good Luck and Welcome!

Some words of wisdom given to me: The people that you thought wouldn't attend WILL and the people that you didn't have any doubts, will most likely let you down. Just know, it's YOUR day and the people who will be there are the people who matter. Don't short-change what you really want to appease others and above all make sure to have NO REGRETS!
            ~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

#46 Snickers

• 193 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

Congrats and welcome. I know you will find some great tips on this site to help you on your way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users