Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#321 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
  • Banned
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

True!!! Thanks for that...I think people still try to blame MP for that...but they were both guests and that was HIS psychoticism.

Originally Posted by skadow 

You really should visit the Del Sol Wiki..Have your family visit it even and take a look at all the slide shows from Del Sol. They have at least 5 slides of the moon palace that show the resort from every angle. It's not like some resorts were you see armed tanks on the beach or men with guns. Its COMPLETELY safe and beautiful. A lot of people feel better about something after they see it.

Its located http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya#user_cn Their =)

Well,.....

Unless your married to the that one producer from Survivor...But I don't think that's the Moon Palaces fault..../Sorry bad joke!

#322 JennW818

JennW818
    • 267 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:42 AM

I keep reading all these posts about how windy it is on the beach.  Have you girls had any thoughts on how you are going to do your hair?  I wanted to wear it all down, but it sounds like that could make some awful pictures in the wind. 

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#323 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
      • 710 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

I've been thinking about this too. Although I'm leaning more towards an up do, I hope my hair is not a disaster by the time reception comes around. LOL Let's hope LOTS of hairspray does the trick!

#324 JennW818

JennW818
        • 267 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:26 AM

Yeah, I think I will do the same.  I cannot have bad hair in my wedding pictures and my hair can get very very frizzy.  I guess I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I've been thinking about this too. Although I'm leaning more towards an up do, I hope my hair is not a disaster by the time reception comes around. LOL Let's hope LOTS of hairspray does the trick!

#325 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
          • Banned
          • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:49 PM

i've been contemplating having my girls wear a shower cap to keep their "do" together, lol

#326 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
            • Banned
            • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:49 PM

does anyone have any info about the outside videographers that have ever been to MP??

#327 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
              • Banned
              • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:50 PM

so today i went a little overboard and made a spreadsheet with all of the photographers i have contacted...and only videographer so far... but made a comparison sheet of everything they have to offer...

#328 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                • Banned
                • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

feel free to email me at

so today i went a little overboard and made a spreadsheet with all of the photographers i have contacted...and only videographer so far... but made a comparison sheet of everything they have to offer...

#329 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                  • Banned
                  • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:52 PM

speaking of video...has anyone seen an actual example of a MP video?? is it really that bad???

#330 JennW818

JennW818
                    • 267 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

Have you heard bad things about them?  Most reviews I read so they enjoyed the videos.

Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis 

speaking of video...has anyone seen an actual example of a MP video?? is it really that bad???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users